`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Break

Group Break
Got these from a group break of a case of 2013 Five Star...I had the Seahawks and Saints...Totally struck out on the saints, and PC items for the Hawks, but nice cards anyways! The Michael and Michael/Lattimore are for trade/sale. BV aren't up yet, so feel free to send offers, but I'll be looking for some good value from them. Here's the scans!
[Image: 5x639f9y.JPG]
[Image: vn76at99.jpg]

And my one PC card:
[Image: th50r41b.jpg]

RE: Group Break
What are you looking to get on the C-Mike Auto Patch?

dang you did pretty good on a break!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

(05-06-2014, 07:00 PM)OnTheAir Wrote: What are you looking to get on the C-Mike Auto Patch?
Honestly not sure...Haven't had time to do the research to guess at it's value yet. If you want to buy, send me an offer by PM...otherwise, I'd be looking for a really nice auto/patch card for one of my PC guys. I'll try to look around tomorrow and come up with a value and get back to you.

(05-06-2014, 07:10 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: dang you did pretty good on a break!
Yeah, the Michael and Lattmore dual was pretty cool...5 star had some amazing hits in the case. They pulled 3 amazing AP auto's, 2 Manning autos, and a sick Rodgers from the 2 case breaks I watched. The only thing was that in the 3 boxes, the base were almost exactly identical...and same in the next case break I watched...so the base cards seem to suck as far as variety...the hits were all different though.

I guess I'm looking for about $25 in trade for the Christine Michael, and around $50 in trade for the Dual auto...I'm open to negotiation though if anyone feels differently.
(05-07-2014, 09:43 AM)savagenate Wrote: I guess I'm looking for about $25 in trade for the Christine Michael, and around $50 in trade for the Dual auto...I'm open to negotiation though if anyone feels differently.
I'm also putting them up on another site, so if you want them, hit me up soon!

give me a look for either of the cards. Not sure if I have anything you want, but might as well ask bro
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(05-07-2014, 04:16 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: give me a look for either of the cards. Not sure if I have anything you want, but might as well ask bro
I'll do that now, thanks! The Michael patch/auto is gone already, the dual auto is still available.

Nice dual
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks! If interested in any of them, let me know!
Let me amend that, the dual is the only one left lol