`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Gypsy Queen Wil Myers No Autograph Error

RE: 2014 Gypsy Queen Wil Myers No Autograph Error
the auto can be witnessed and not be affixed to the card itself, if the auto is on a sticker

(04-21-2014, 05:58 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: the auto can be witnessed and not be affixed to the card itself, if the auto is on a sticker
From the other ones I have seen on eBay it was supposed to be an
on-card auto. That is why i thought it was so cool!

[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

maybe wil myers dropped the auto

#2013PlayoffsAtFenway

but in all honesty, non-auto cards are actually kind of common. i have a couple pack pulled ones from 2001 greats of the game.

(04-21-2014, 06:15 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: maybe wil myers dropped the auto

#2013PlayoffsAtFenway

but in all honesty, non-auto cards are actually kind of common. i have a couple pack pulled ones from 2001 greats of the game.
I would be interested in trading or buying them from you. I think it would make a cool collection to have the non auto next to the auto'd version.

I like collecting printing plates when I can for that very reason....kind of like a "stages" approach when I see them together.

I would tell topps that it's false advertisement & deception .... Under federal law it states that no company must not have misleading information about their product & claims must state truthful concepts to the buyer & must be honestly informed of what they are buying..... According to your card it was not witnessed while being signed.....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(04-21-2014, 09:39 PM)rollx8 Wrote: I would tell topps that it's false advertisement & deception .... Under federal law it states that no company must not have misleading information about their product & claims must state truthful concepts to the buyer & must be honestly informed of what they are buying..... According to your card it was not witnessed while being signed.....
not buying the logic...chicken and the egg here:

in order for them to have him sign it, they must produce the card, including the language. whether it mechanical or human error, it got through. that isnt an indication of fraud whatsoever

this is the problem in this country and this hobby: when a mistake is made - obviously a mistake without malice or forethought to defraud - we get litigious or we try to monetize the mistake.

it's just a mistake

Next time anyone here sends me a refractor instead of an xfractor, instead of looking for a replacement, im going to sue them

(04-21-2014, 05:58 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: the auto can be witnessed and not be affixed to the card itself, if the auto is on a sticker
+1, was waiting to see if someone was going to say this. Whoever said, see if Wil would sign it has a good idea. It'd be IP and on card. How cool would that be for your personal collection. A card with a story that doesn't just involve pulling it out of a pack.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(04-22-2014, 01:58 PM)sfreinker Wrote: +1, was waiting to see if someone was going to say this. Whoever said, see if Wil would sign it has a good idea. It'd be IP and on card. How cool would that be for your personal collection. A card with a story that doesn't just involve pulling it out of a pack.
This card is supposed to be an on-card auto. (which is why i think it missing is so cool!)

The other ones I have seen signed and on various websites are all on-card. No sticker.

Well I am the owner of the wil myers card without the Auto I live in sandiego and he has just singed with the Padres. So it would be possible to have him sing it. But I am disappointed in Beckett because the graded it so they are aware of its existence but they have not added it. I have no idea what its value is or could be.

(04-22-2014, 05:01 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not buying the logic...chicken and the egg here:

in order for them to have him sign it, they must produce the card, including the language. whether it mechanical or human error, it got through. that isnt an indication of fraud whatsoever

this is the problem in this country and this hobby: when a mistake is made - obviously a mistake without malice or forethought to defraud - we get litigious or we try to monetize the mistake.

it's just a mistake

Next time anyone here sends me a refractor instead of an xfractor, instead of looking for a replacement, im going to sue them
+2 Why do I always feel like it's one or two of the same people on this board that holler lawsuit every time Topps makes a mistake. Sometimes I feel like they belong on South Park with the "they took our jobs" crowd.

My guess is this came out of the machine mis-sorted or stuck to another card and the first human hand to come in contact with it was the one that pulled it from the pack.
Kepler