`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MJ Thread Updated 6/16

RE: MJ Thread Updated 3/31
Just got one in today. I got this for extremely cheap in my opinion. Only paid $15 plus shipping for this. It is numbered /230.

[Image: 187_zps5fafeef8.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Great card man. I always loved the 98 hardcourt. I busted a box way back in the day. Surprisingly Kmart had a box. I pulled a Jordan/Jordan Holdingcourt. I think book value was like $80 at the time. My biggest hit ever at that point lol.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I saw that one on ebay a few days back as well. Wanted to bid but with all the other stuff ending around the same time I had to prioritize. Sweet pickup man I love that set!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-01-2014, 12:15 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Great card man. I always loved the 98 hardcourt. I busted a box way back in the day. Surprisingly Kmart had a box. I pulled a Jordan/Jordan Holdingcourt. I think book value was like $80 at the time. My biggest hit ever at that point lol.
Yeah, I have always liked this set. I have the complete Red Hardcourt MJ set and have a couple of the Bronze. For the price I got this, I couldn't resist.
(04-01-2014, 12:17 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I saw that one on ebay a few days back as well. Wanted to bid but with all the other stuff ending around the same time I had to prioritize. Sweet pickup man I love that set!
Thanks man!

RE: MJ Thread Updated 4/7
Just like my Klay's, these are some cards I received over the weekend when I was gone.

[Image: 193_zpsa448ee2e.jpg]

[Image: 191_zpsef84af5f.jpg]

[Image: 188_zpsff3babc9.jpg]

[Image: 190_zpsd9559130.jpg]

[Image: 189_zps51c41edd.jpg]

[Image: 192_zps04df7db2.jpg]

Love the refractor and the famous nicknames as well- I gotta get my raw one slabbed I think it's a 9...but it's like WAY down on the priority list at the moment. I could literally send 100 cards in right now and still have more I want graded.

Sorry about the bad case man, I do not like that this has happened twice now, I messaged you back!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-07-2014, 04:48 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Love the refractor and the famous nicknames as well- I gotta get my raw one slabbed I think it's a 9...but it's like WAY down on the priority list at the moment. I could literally send 100 cards in right now and still have more I want graded.

Sorry about the bad case man, I do not like that this has happened twice now, I messaged you back!
Thanks man! I picked up the Famous Nicknames for only 6.99! I have a ton of cards I want to send in too. I am addicted to grading cards now haha!

I had a major pickup today! I am very excited to get this card for the price I did! Not the greatest grade, but couldn't not afford it any higher!

[Image: 194_zpsb57fdec1.jpg]

[Image: 195_zpsf12d5964.jpg]

RE: MJ Thread Updated 4/9 Major Pickup!
killer "Initmidation Nation" them are some great looking cards! I once owned a Kemp and loved it1 Wish they would have put Penny in that set!?!? Sweet card man I personally love them!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

RE: MJ Thread Updated 4/9 Major Pickup!
(04-09-2014, 06:13 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: killer "Initmidation Nation" them are some great looking cards! I once owned a Kemp and loved it1 Wish they would have put Penny in that set!?!? Sweet card man I personally love them!
Thanks man! I was happy to pick it up for the price I got it at. Didn't ever think I could own this card given its high BV.