`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do if you do not receive cards in trade? c

RE: What to do if you do not receive cards in trade? c
This is one reason why if the person has no feedback or a low feedback I would ask him to send first I remember a few people have really gotten screwed here. Who was that guy what two years ago did a lot of trades then one day he sold a bunch of items only to not send anything out. Then we all found out he was not who he said he was. I am trying to work a deal now but this person is a new trader and there is no way I am going to send to this person without getting the card I want first. It's a high end trade and I am not willing to take that kind of chance if it were smaller I would not care.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Hilarious! Love your posts. im all for kneecapping folks if the situation warrants it, but that aint the first tool out of my bag

Back to the thread. Too many variables at play here that we don't know. A lot of disputes, here and anywhere, can be resolved if people would just talk about them and if mistakes are made, own up and if need be, make some kind of restitution. Society today is so quick to jump to kneecapping before any thoughtful and reasonable attempts are made at resolving an issue. Good luck in getting your resolution!

(03-18-2014, 11:26 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: seriously. it isnt the first step

he asked etiquette. etiquette doesnt mean going for a sledgehammer first

im all for kneecapping folks if the situation warrants it, but that aint the first tool out of my bag
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(03-17-2014, 12:10 PM)span776 Wrote: Just had my first trade where I did not receive the cards in return. Person I traded says they were shipped. What is the proper ettiquitte on handling this situation here???
Did they provide a tracking number? If so then does it look like USPS is taking it for a long joy ride? I have had a couple trades take a couple weeks to arrive and when I looked at the DC they had been moved all over the US before arriving haha.

Also is the shipper sending from Canada by chance? The absolute fastest I have received something from there was 10 days, most are closer to 2-3 weeks
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Disagree completely. What do you lose by going straight to the authorities? Sure, you can mill around and wait for responses that may never come, but why when you can call the police and have them involved. You pay taxes, so have the authorities protect your cards.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(03-18-2014, 12:14 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: Disagree completely. What do you lose by going straight to the authorities? Sure, you can mill around and wait for responses that may never come, but why when you can call the police and have them involved. You pay taxes, so have the authorities protect your cards.
again, you are absolutely ridiculous

We agree to disagree.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

So you'd call the cops after 3 days of having not received your cards? Can't say I've seen that. I'd hate to try and deal with you.

(03-18-2014, 01:04 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: We agree to disagree.

(03-18-2014, 01:16 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: So you'd call the cops after 3 days of having not received your cards? Can't say I've seen that. I'd hate to try and deal with you.
That's a little over the top to me. If it's been a month with no response maybe. If there is tracking to show the post office lost it I would hope they wouldn't call the cops on me. Every situation is different. Cops are not the first step for sure.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I was agreeing. But it seems reagle would get the cops involved to begin with.

(03-18-2014, 01:31 PM)benner73 Wrote: That's a little over the top to me. If it's been a month with no response maybe. If there is tracking to show the post office lost it I would hope they wouldn't call the cops on me. Every situation is different. Cops are not the first step for sure.

(03-18-2014, 01:35 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I was agreeing. But it seems reagle would get the cops involved to begin with.
Oh I know. I was agreeing with what you were agreeing with so we were agreeing. Ha ha!
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1