`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MJ Thread Updated 6/16

RE: MJ Thread Updated 3/1 Huge Update!
Dang man some purty stuff in there! Love the Court Masters and of course the refractors. I believe I need every single one of those. I gotta get on it lol. Well done!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-01-2014, 05:28 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Dang man some purty stuff in there! Love the Court Masters and of course the refractors. I believe I need every single one of those. I gotta get on it lol. Well done!
Thanks man. I have been selling a lot to get them. My favorite is the Ultrabilities card. I have wanted that card forever!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Here are a couple cards I have got recently. Nothing major, but really like the Triumvirate card!

[Image: 178_zps5ec02003.jpg]

[Image: 174_zpsc7aa1b77.jpg]

[Image: 176_zps0ff1bab0.jpg]
Here are some more MJs I haven't shared yet:

[Image: 172_zps6f467c33.jpg]

[Image: 143_zps37340868.jpg]

[Image: 155_zps75a9665e.jpg]

[Image: 132_zpsa2593672.jpg]

[Image: 141_zpsc9376810.jpg]

[Image: 136_zpse7abb839.jpg]

RE: MJ Thread Updated 3/18
I'm with you on that man, love the triumvirate! There was a Mitch Richmond/MJ Hardcourt card, bronze /230 and I just missed bidding on it b/c the wifey took me to dinner. Needed that one badly. Such is life. Great adds man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-19-2014, 12:26 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I'm with you on that man, love the triumvirate! There was a Mitch Richmond/MJ Hardcourt card, bronze /230 and I just missed bidding on it b/c the wifey took me to dinner. Needed that one badly. Such is life. Great adds man!
Thanks man! Seems like you are the only one that comments on my MJ thread anymore....thus me not posting many pics lately. A lot of these cards I got back in December/January. OH well though.

I hate missing out on cards. My biggest downfall is I will have my phone, have the auction up and ready to bid, 4 minutes left, and I will get side tracked. I have missed out on some nice cards lately because of that! Did you see that Mitch Finest card graded 8.5 /74?

Some nice stuff man. Makes me want to grab a few more MJ's for my collection as well. I think the last MJ I picked up was over 6 months ago... Craziness
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Great stuff man as always! I remember my buddy pulling that Pipp/MJ Game Breakers insert from a pack that he got at the Shell station before school started one morning for like $2.69 (the good ol days)
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(03-19-2014, 01:05 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Some nice stuff man. Makes me want to grab a few more MJ's for my collection as well. I think the last MJ I picked up was over 6 months ago... Craziness

Thanks man. I go through phases. Right now after seeing Klay play, I am back into collecting him...which will be a lot cheaper than MJ haha!
(03-19-2014, 01:21 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: Great stuff man as always! I remember my buddy pulling that Pipp/MJ Game Breakers insert from a pack that he got at the Shell station before school started one morning for like $2.69 (the good ol days)
Thanks man! It is a great looking card. I miss being able to go almost anywhere and buy basketball cards. I remember you could go to any grocery store or any convienent store and buy packs. For me, the closest place to buy packs is 40 miles away Sad
(03-19-2014, 08:09 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very nice!
Thanks man!

(03-01-2014, 04:44 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: This is another card that I thought I would never own. Again a BGS 8.5 isn't extremely impressive, but for the price the BGS 9 go for, I was happy to get this. The last three PSA 9 cards have gone for $395, 280, and 271. I got mine for under $175. The card is very pretty in person!

[Image: 173_zps6e445d1b.jpg]
i need to get me one of these. makes my 9.5 non-refractor look silly.

looks like it was a half point on a sub away from overall 9. not sure what the price difference is between 8.5 and 9, but if it's a lot, would it be worth sending in again for a re-grade? i guess it brings up the age old question on whether or not to bust the case.