Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing Advice on rare WCW misprint card

Pricing Advice on rare WCW misprint card
Hi

I'm new to all this and am having a clear out at home and came across some old WCW collectors Trading Cards in excellent condition. I flipped through and it brought back memories, Van Hammer, Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton when I came to the 4th which claimed to be Jimmy Garvin, yet that's not Jimmy Garbin, that's Scott Hall!

I know in the trading card world that misprints are rare and tend to be worth more. I'm looking for valuation advice and where best to go about selling? I'm based in the UK

Tried to uploads pic from my ipad but says its too large a file, any advice?

RE: Pricing Advice on rare WCW misprint card
Upload to photobucket and then provide the embedded link in a new post.

Most likely you may only get a few bucks ($1-$10) if it is indeed a corrected misprint (uncorrected ones go for far less).

Right now the BIG $$$ is in the 1998-1999 Topps WCW autograph cards. Where some scrub wrestlers (Disco Inferno) can even grab as much as $50.

(01-04-2014, 01:50 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Upload to photobucket and then provide the embedded link in a new post.

Most likely you may only get a few bucks ($1-$10) if it is indeed a corrected misprint (uncorrected ones go for far less).

Right now the BIG $$$ is in the 1998-1999 Topps WCW autograph cards. Where some scrub wrestlers (Disco Inferno) can even grab as much as $50.
Cool, right I hope this works:

[Image: image_zps08c0663b.jpg]

Nice Looking Card

Every card I have ever seen from the set that is meant to feature Jimmy Garvin has an image of Scott Hall.

There are a few other cards affected from the set too.

http://www.wrestlingtradingcards.com/1992_wcw_uk.html

Unfortunately it isn't rare at all.