`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Discounted/Free tickets to Active Duty/Reserves/Guard and Veterans (With link)

RE: OT: Free tickets to Active Duty and Veterans (With link)
Surely there are more Vets that would like to take advantage of this opportunity.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Boards are pretty slow....alot of folks busy with real life (LOL) due to the holidays. Awesome....I'll check on some folks I know and get back to you.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Ok sounds good, yeah those of us with no life are the ones trolling the boards...lol

(12-30-2013, 04:40 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Boards are pretty slow....alot of folks busy with real life (LOL) due to the holidays. Awesome....I'll check on some folks I know and get back to you.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Now that the holiday break is over going to bump this one more time to make sure it is seen.

Thanks for thinking of us (did 20 in the Navy). Unfortunately being in Japan can't take advantage of it but I am sure there are others on this site who could.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Thank you for your service. Too bad you are in Japan, it really is a great opportunity. Feel free to share it with anyone in the states too.

(01-04-2014, 08:50 AM)animie67 Wrote: Thanks for thinking of us (did 20 in the Navy). Unfortunately being in Japan can't take advantage of it but I am sure there are others on this site who could.

I've seen a few already sign up. Please let me know if you have any issues and if you are able to get any tickets. Thanks - Dale

Bump to the top. If you do signup and you are not currently serving, don't forget to verify your status so you can get access.

Just signed up. Thank you for the link.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Sure thing, thanks for serving!

(01-23-2014, 01:39 PM)beginesj Wrote: Just signed up. Thank you for the link.