`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 draft Red Auto!!!

2013 draft Red Auto!!!
8 boxes of 2013 Bowman Draft for Christmas. Black refractor auto of Colin Moran, an orange refractor auto of Ryan Mcmahon and this hit.....

[Image: 2014-01-08101056-3.jpg]

[Image: 20131226_16331_edit_138809390813_edit_1388094029208.jpg]

[Image: KershawBlueRefAutoRC.jpg][Image: StantonRefractorAuto.jpg]

RE: 2013 draft Red Auto!!!
wow, huge hit!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

sweet hit man!!!

Wow. Impressive. Congrats!
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

WOW Insane hit!! Congrats! Only thing better is the Superfractor...

Thanks guys. Ive pulled red autos before but no one of this caliber. This one may be headed to the bay........dont know for sure. What would you do????

WOW!!! I'm super super jealous! Congrats! In your shoes I would go to the bay. Frazier is selling HOT. I only wish I had the money to make you an offer.

(12-26-2013, 11:23 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: WOW!!! I'm super super jealous! Congrats! In your shoes I would go to the bay. Frazier is selling HOT. I only wish I had the money to make you an offer.
Problem is I have a really hard time letting go of the cards ive pulled. Theres a red auto of frazier on there now but the asking price just isnt realistic to me. Wouldnt know where to start as far as an asking price goes. I could lowball the guy on there now and take his possible buyers but I dont wanna be "that" guy LOL.
(12-26-2013, 11:23 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: WOW!!! I'm super super jealous! Congrats! In your shoes I would go to the bay. Frazier is selling HOT. I only wish I had the money to make you an offer.
Problem is I have a really hard time letting go of the cards ive pulled. Theres a red auto of frazier on there now but the asking price just isnt realistic to me. Wouldnt know where to start as far as an asking price goes.

I would send that in to Beckett with their quickest service and once it hits a 9.5/10 sell for a huge profit.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Dropped it on the bay, we'll see how it goes.