`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autos and RU Cards FT

RE: Autos and RU Cards FT
I think you missed an update for the list. Unless you had 2 of them, shouldn't this one be gone:
2013 Total Memorabilia Single Swatch Silver #TMKB Kyle Busch

Smile

(12-07-2013, 12:09 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I think you missed an update for the list. Unless you had 2 of them, shouldn't this one be gone:
2013 Total Memorabilia Single Swatch Silver #TMKB Kyle Busch

Smile
It is fixed, Beckett being down during Thanksgiving threw everything off. Thank you Adam.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(12-07-2013, 07:02 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: It is fixed, Beckett being down during Thanksgiving threw everything off. Thank you Adam.

Jerry
NP, Jerry. I know what you mean, but I just wanted to make sure your list was correct. It would suck for someone to try to trade with you for a card that was already gone.
Thanks for another great trade! BTW, if you ever decide to chase some 1:43rd scale die-cast JG's, I have 2 of them for you. Smile

(12-08-2013, 03:00 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: NP, Jerry. I know what you mean, but I just wanted to make sure your list was correct. It would suck for someone to try to trade with you for a card that was already gone.
Thanks for another great trade! BTW, if you ever decide to chase some 1:43rd scale die-cast JG's, I have 2 of them for you. Smile
I might be, PM me the scans and let me know if I have any cards you might be interested in. Thank you.

Jerry

Weekend bump, thank you.

Jerry

Weekend bump, thank you.

Jerry

Weekend bump, thank you.

Jerry

(12-08-2013, 09:03 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I might be, PM me the scans and let me know if I have any cards you might be interested in. Thank you.

Jerry
I totally forgot to reply to this post. Sorry! I'll have to take a pic or 2 of them for you to see. If I see something you have that I want for them, I will definitely send you pics.

(12-28-2013, 01:30 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I totally forgot to reply to this post. Sorry! I'll have to take a pic or 2 of them for you to see. If I see something you have that I want for them, I will definitely send you pics.
No problem, glad you enjoyed your Christmas Smile

Jerry

I didn't forget about you (or this thread). I haven't really found anything I want to trade the die-cast cars for yet. I did look and saw that you have lots of cards I need. I just want to get one item of comparable BV for each of the 1:43rd scale cars. I will get back to you at some point about them. You know they aren't going anywhere else!