`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best breaks ever, 13 Sterling, 13 Triple Threads and 13 Gypsy HEAVY SCANS

RE: My best breaks ever, 13 Sterling, 13 Triple Threads and 13 Gypsy HEAVY SCANS
You're A very lucky Mets Fan ... Awesome pulling a s/n Zack Wheeler auto!
If you don't mind, how much was a box of Sterling?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: My best breaks ever, 13 Sterling, 13 Triple Threads and 13 Gypsy HEAVY SCANS
(12-25-2013, 10:28 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You're A very lucky Mets Fan ... Awesome pulling a s/n Zack Wheeler auto!
If you don't mind, how much was a box of Sterling?
Thanks, the Sterling was 239.95 on Blowout.
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

(12-26-2013, 08:55 AM)mets5757 Wrote: Thanks, the Sterling was 239.95 on Blowout.
Pretty good! You got a ton of autos, so I figured it was a fairly high end break. But that sounds better than other high end box prices .... Some only having a few autos.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

How much do you want for the Kris Bryant?

Very nice, congrats on the nice looking cards!...check me for the Sandberg
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.