`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time Grader

First time Grader
How are the cards from myself to be wrapped or which sleeves are used. Also Everyone say to use PSA any opinions????

RE: First time Grader
(11-23-2012, 07:46 AM)liam-scot Wrote: How are the cards from myself to be wrapped or which sleeves are used. Also Everyone say to use PSA any opinions????
I prefer BGS.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Bgs has way more value in the card market! People say to use PSA because a bgs 9 is a psa 10 in most cases. That tells you how much more valueable the BGS card is

(12-20-2013, 11:40 AM)cleveland browns coll Wrote: Bgs has way more value in the card market! People say to use PSA because a bgs 9 is a psa 10 in most cases. That tells you how much more valuable the BGS card is
+7 Million!! I AGREE 100%. That's what I've been trying to say. At least you get it!

Both grading service are reputable. If you are asking on beckett.com, you know what the answer will mostly be Beckett. Some people will choose based on what sells better, others will choose because the slab looks better. I considered PSA, but went with Beckett because I do not have to join a club just to get cards graded.

I've used BGS exclusively for cards I've submitted, but most cards I purchase online are PSA. I'm actually tempted to submit several of them for crossover, but that's only when I've gotten all of my own cards graded as I'm not that flush with cash.

I would NOT consider BCCG for any decent cards. I kind of view that for people who just want a TON of cards "graded" and slabbed as cheaply as possible. That has its place, but not for me.

(02-03-2015, 10:28 AM)KPRROK Wrote: I would NOT consider BCCG for any decent cards. I kind of view that for people who just want a TON of cards "graded" and slabbed as cheaply as possible. That has its place, but not for me.
I agree 1,000% with these statements.