`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...

Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...
Well, I got my package from Press Pass today and received two 2013 Cup Chase Prizes card sets. I only need one, so let's give the other away!

So here's the contest. I will post a question below that does have an answer within set parameters. The answer will be a Number and I ask that nobody duplicates someone else Number/Answer. The first to post a certain Number gets that Number...anyone who duplicates it will not qualify for the contest. If you do happen to accidentally post a duplicate, you have till the end of the contest to change your answer to a Number that has not been already selected. If nobody selects the correct answer, it will be like the Price Is Right game show...whoever comes closet to the correct answer without going over will be deemed the winner.

This contest will run until this Friday (Dec. 21), sometime in the evening. I will post the winner sometime Friday night/Saturday morning. If anybody needs any clarification on this contest or the rules, please ask and I will do my best to answer your question.

OK, here's the question:

Within the Continental United States (the Lower 48), how many states have I been within the borders of?

A couple hints: I have flown a handful of times AND I also use to drive an 18-wheeler for Prime Trucking.

And, GO!

------

[Image: IMG_0616_zps781b3f46.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0617_zpscfeb3c02.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set
32 (I hope Smile )

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Well I am going to take a shot with 39.............
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Hmm? 43, for the King I guess. lol
Oh and I'm putting it out there now if I should win I will break up the set and give away any wanted minus Newman + JJ.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(12-17-2013, 03:50 PM)minitracer Wrote: Hmm? 43, for the King I guess. lol
Oh and I'm putting it out there now if I should win I will break up the set and give away any wanted minus Newman + JJ.
It will be yours to do with as you wish. The scans above are my set, but the one I am giving away is still in a cellophane package.

Good Luck!!!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(12-17-2013, 04:07 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: It will be yours to do with as you wish. The scans above are my set, but the one I am giving away is still in a cellophane package.

Good Luck!!!
Yes very nice to give it away.
Did you see my reply to your list about base set needs for BB? If you get me a list I can help with whatever I have ( 90% of my base is unloaded).

[Image: OKimtze.png]

Anybody else want in on this? Tomorrow is the last day to enter.

I will say all 48! lol

I will guess 24. Thanks for the contest.
I collect:
Nascar: Ryan Newman, Dale Jr, Danica, Steve Park
Football: Vikings, Steelers & University of Montana Grizzlies Alumni

My Bucket:
http:/
/s117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/rks_331/

I was going to say 43 until I saw mini's reply. I will remove 1 more state and say 42 states. I am hoping you avoided the northeast and/or north-central US. Big Grin
I have never flown or been a trucker, but I've been in 18 states. Your home state is the only one west of the Mississippi River. I have never been to FL, WI, MI, or any state east of NY.