Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sebastian Telfair Super Collection

My Sebastian Telfair Super Collection
Hello Everyone,

Since the day the Blazers drafted Sebastian Telfair I have been collecting his cards. I only collect his rookie year cards. I've completed many online trades, gone to shows and searched the internet dry. I've had a few come and go, most notably his 1/1 ultimate rookie (sold it for 1500!). I even got a chance to meet him at the Blazer open house. He signed a jersey and posed for a picture with me.

In about two weeks (the 27th) I am expecting my first baby girl to get here. I've decided to share my collection finally for two reasons.

The first is, well, I wanted to share it. I've always been afraid to because I didn't want people raising the price of cards on me. On the down side though, I've probably missed out on dealing with a lot of good people who have been holding on to his cards and be willing to trade/sell to me.

The second reason is I am considering selling the collection. Not sure what it is worth. Perhaps a buyer in China right now? He is averaging over 25ppg there right now Smile

Anyway, Here is the link to the collection. Would love to hear you feedback!

https://picasaweb.google.com/11551305416...Pictures02

Friendly Shake Hands,

Shane
ktzdaman@hotmail.com
Sad 
RE: My Sebastian Telfair Super Collection
50 view and no love... Sad
Wink 
(12-11-2013, 10:51 PM)ssipp Wrote: 50 view and no love... Sad
You hide a nice collection from us and we'll spite you! Don't let it happen again! Great stuff Smile
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

are you the buyer of that ud immaculate star rookie?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Very cool collection. Thanks for sharing.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]