`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading down on one of these Kobe pieces

RE: Trading down on one of these Kobe pieces
I have these right now that I know of, i think they are all on list.. would love either kobe auto..

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

I found a nice lot of some of the players you are looking for.

[Image: bball1.jpg]
[Image: bball2.jpg]

(11-11-2013, 08:36 PM)mstrawn Wrote: I found a nice lot of some of the players you are looking for.

[Image: bball1.jpg]
[Image: bball2.jpg]
I only see one auto there...
(11-11-2013, 07:10 PM)spcrd Wrote: I have these right now that I know of, i think they are all on list.. would love either kobe auto..

PM replied to and updated trade offer sent. I did not see all of these in your org. Am I missing them??

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(11-12-2013, 01:07 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I only see one auto there...

PM replied to and updated trade offer sent. I did not see all of these in your org. Am I missing them??
didn't have them added, I updated trade with all the cards I had for you.. let me know

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

(11-10-2013, 07:21 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I am looking to diversify my collection a little bit. I have the following Kobe pieces that I am looking to trade down on. I am only going to trade down on one of the autos. I am looking for fairly general stuff but since I am trading down I would be looking for a few of them.

[Image: Pic1_zps1b4c9125.jpg]
[Image: Pic1a_zpsf5ed3d21.jpg]

[Image: Pic2_zpseb7423fc.jpg]
[Image: Pic2a_zps13273ccd.jpg]
The tape is on the one touch, not the card. Please note the bottom left corner on the back.

[Image: Pic3_zps670228fa.jpg]
[Image: Pic3a_zps62ecb80e.jpg]

As for what I am looking for. Please read this list.

I am looking for autos of these guys:
Alonzo Mourning, Latrell Sprewell , Christian Laettner, Chris Webber, Penny Hardaway, Kevin Garnett, Rasheed Wallace, Michael Finley, Steve Nash, Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan, Chauncey Billups, Tracy McGrady, Dirk Nowitzki, Ron Artest, Hedo Turkoglo, Jamal Crawford, Eddie House, Joe Johnson, Jay Williams, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Kendrick Perkins, Chris Paul, Andrew Bynum, Nate Robinson, Rudy Gay, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green, Joakim Noah, Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Roy Hibbert, Tyreke Evans, John Wall, Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins

I am looking for quantity on these autos. I don't want anything high-end because I am looking to fill slots on a PC project that I am doing so quantity is the key. Most notably I am looking to for a Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook but I would make a trade without either of these.

Also, I am looking to collect some 1999-00 E-x E-Xceptional inserts. I am looking for the red ones. I only have three (Kobe, Shaq, Steve Francis) so I am looking for everyone else and perhaps a duplicate Kobe.
i have some things you are looking for including the ex ceptionals i think i have the red iverson and the blue grant hill maybe ! I'm interested in the kobe elite auto if still available cmb and org thanks
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs