`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMA for Football/Baseball/Basketball

MMA for Football/Baseball/Basketball
Not sure if anyone really follows the MMA forums except for the three or four guys that post. But i'm going to be listing roughly 200 auto/memorabilia cards i'll be looking to trade for either baseball/football/basketball autos in return. Before I list, I just want to see if their is any demand for it.

RE: MMA for Football/Baseball/Basketball
yep id like to trade again!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

great. I'll be sure to start listing. I removed everything and started from scratch in my organizer, not the best idea. It's a lot of work. LOL.

(11-03-2013, 10:23 PM)akellington Wrote: Not sure if anyone really follows the MMA forums except for the three or four guys that post. But i'm going to be listing roughly 200 auto/memorabilia cards i'll be looking to trade for either baseball/football/basketball autos in return. Before I list, I just want to see if their is any demand for it.
i was digging through my closet looking for a car amp i had tucked away and i came across my old baseball stash mostly from the 70s and 80s-1500 cards!sorted through some- some nolan ryan stuff ect- let me know-if not i still want the chael auto and if your getting rid of your mma stock il buy it outright-pm me----chun-li
looking for diaz bros.-arianny-pettis-wanderlei-hendricks-2012 finest base refractors-sonnen-rousey-liddell-lyoto--thanks-- http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/trisha81camara/library/#/user/trisha81camara/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=138182583912506364157194445433

Interested.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I'm interested, too.
I'm fdgowin all across the internet!

Hey FD, You don't have anything listed, and I wasn't able to send you a message. Feel free to check me.
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

Bumping up before holiday
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

yep id like to trade again!
*sofiazoe*

Do you still have some you would like to trade?

Not sure if anyone really follows the MMA forums except for the three or four guys that post. But i'm going to be listing roughly 200 auto/memorabilia cards i'll be looking to trade for either baseball/football/basketball autos in return. Before I list, I just want to see if their is any demand for it.
[/quote]