`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RETAIL BOX + 2 PACKS, 2 MINI BOXES 2011 LEGENDS

RETAIL BOX + 2 PACKS, 2 MINI BOXES 2011 LEGENDS
First up are the hits from a retail box of Total Memorabilia from Target plus 2 packs of Ignite. The auto of Josh Berry has a Dale Jr racing hologram sticker over the top its a pretty nice looking card.

[Image: IMG_zps82e9e876.jpg]

Next I stopped off on my way to work and picked up a couple mini boxes of 2011 legends. Richard Childress signed front and back of his card. The Geoff Bodine is a nice RU auto. He added "BO-DYN" BOBSLEDS, not sure about that maybe someone can help there. Then the big pull, a Kasey Prominent Pieces for my PC, I was pumped Smile.
Here are the hits including serial numbered cards.

[Image: IMG_0001_zpse9b61234.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002_zpse8d4b627.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003_zpsa0cda91a.jpg]

All are added to my org, also I have more base cards if anyone is interested in any one in particular let me know.

Thanks for looking....

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: RETAIL BOX + 2 PACKS, 2 MINI BOXES 2011 LEGENDS
Nice cards, always great pulling a PC card, which for me is really rare.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(10-31-2013, 03:16 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Nice cards, always great pulling a PC card, which for me is really rare.

Jerry
Thanks Jerry, its rare for me also. This is the first RU of his I have pulled. Its hard to find racing boxes at the card shops I go to. I will be ordering offline probably from now on.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

Nice Break Kevin... Congrats on the PC pull!!!

(10-31-2013, 05:43 PM)kct1 Wrote: Nice Break Kevin... Congrats on the PC pull!!!
Thanks KC.

Nice pulls. TO sent for the Bayne cards.

Congrats on the kahne !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

HERE is the story. i knew it but its easier to copy and paste from wikepedia. I like that autograph

Bodine's creativity and innovation are not just limited to NASCAR racing. Bodine is the co-owner of the Bo-Dyn Bobsled Company. His bobsled interest while watching the 1992 Winter Olympics when the U.S. Bobsled team was having a tough time during competition. Bodine learned that the sleds being used were all imported and not built domestically. He felt that he could help the team win with better technology derived from his race car experience, engineering background, as well as the abundant design and construction resources offered to him through his NASCAR connections. With his interest captured, Bodine took a few runs in a bobsled at Lake Placid to confirm his feelings and to learn more about the sleds.
Bo-Dyn Bobsleds (Bo for Bodine, "Dyn" for Chassis Dynamics) was created in 1992 by Bodine and his good friend and chassis builder, Bob Cuneo of Chassis Dynamics. Bodine founded the USA Bobsled Project to help create a winning bobsled for the U.S. teams. The U.S. National Team first used their sleds in 1994. Ten years after Bo-Dyn's inception, the U.S. team won three medals in Bo-Dyn Bobsleds during the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, and during the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, American bobsledder Steven Holcomb piloted a Bo-Dyn Bobsled named "Night Train" to gold. Every January since 2006 at the Lake Placid, New York track, a charity run is held with the US bobsled team and NASCAR drivers to raise money for the sled project. Participants have included Todd Bodine (one of Geoffrey Bodine's brothers) and Tony Stewart.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(11-02-2013, 10:16 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Congrats on the kahne !
Thanks man, I will be getting back with you on the PM you sent.
(11-02-2013, 05:46 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: HERE is the story. i knew it but its easier to copy and paste from wikepedia. I like that autograph

Bodine's creativity and innovation are not just limited to NASCAR racing. Bodine is the co-owner of the Bo-Dyn Bobsled Company. His bobsled interest while watching the 1992 Winter Olympics when the U.S. Bobsled team was having a tough time during competition. Bodine learned that the sleds being used were all imported and not built domestically. He felt that he could help the team win with better technology derived from his race car experience, engineering background, as well as the abundant design and construction resources offered to him through his NASCAR connections. With his interest captured, Bodine took a few runs in a bobsled at Lake Placid to confirm his feelings and to learn more about the sleds.
Bo-Dyn Bobsleds (Bo for Bodine, "Dyn" for Chassis Dynamics) was created in 1992 by Bodine and his good friend and chassis builder, Bob Cuneo of Chassis Dynamics. Bodine founded the USA Bobsled Project to help create a winning bobsled for the U.S. teams. The U.S. National Team first used their sleds in 1994. Ten years after Bo-Dyn's inception, the U.S. team won three medals in Bo-Dyn Bobsleds during the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, and during the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, American bobsledder Steven Holcomb piloted a Bo-Dyn Bobsled named "Night Train" to gold. Every January since 2006 at the Lake Placid, New York track, a charity run is held with the US bobsled team and NASCAR drivers to raise money for the sled project. Participants have included Todd Bodine (one of Geoffrey Bodine's brothers) and Tony Stewart.
Man thanks for that, that is an awesome story.