`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Mailday! PICS!

Awesome Mailday! PICS!
I had a fun mail day. One of my bigger purchases came in today and will my big purchase for the month of October. Very glad to get the card I did and for the price I got it for! Here is what came in today!

[Image: 7_zps343cd2e3.jpg]

I have a Ray Allen RC graded collection and this was an upgrade. Nothing huge, but I have all of Allen's RCs graded 9 or higher.

[Image: Scan33_zps5604e804.jpg]

Very nice Klay jersey card. Love the big swatch on this. Typically they are so small. Great looking card.

[Image: Scan34_zpscd82687f.jpg]

My first Klay NT auto. Since I cant afford the patch/auto, this will have to do.

[Image: Scan35_zpse8113461.jpg]

Another 1/1. I like this 1/1 because it is just of him and not a dual 1/1 like my two others. I have another plate coming in soon.

AND FINALLY! Very nice card and glad I got this!!!

[Image: KevinDurant_zpsbcacff6b.jpg]

Dual Jersey Auto /49!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Awesome Mailday! PICS!
Nice KD auto Nick!!!

Ooooh nice stuff!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(10-02-2013, 11:03 PM)kct1 Wrote: Nice KD auto Nick!!!
Thanks man! This is my 3rd KD auto and I traded/sold the previous two. I am glad that I finally landed on this one. Sadly though my first KD auto cost me half of what this one did.
(10-02-2013, 11:31 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Ooooh nice stuff!
Thanks man!

Nice stuff, I agree that is a very nice KD card.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Nice pickups! That Durant looks great love the clean look of NT and the blue jersey stands out very nicely with the white background. Nice Klay 1/1 too!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(10-03-2013, 06:47 PM)kevinr Wrote: Nice stuff, I agree that is a very nice KD card.
Thank you! And for the price I paid I am very pleased with it.
(10-03-2013, 07:28 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Nice pickups! That Durant looks great love the clean look of NT and the blue jersey stands out very nicely with the white background. Nice Klay 1/1 too!
Thanks man, I agree too! Just an overall sharp card. I wanted a Durant Auto with the jersey pieces and I got it.