`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Collection Updated 12/12

RE: Auto Collection Updated 9/18
(09-21-2013, 12:43 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Great stuff! I like seeing your updates.. So many classic players in there!
Thanks man! I like your updates as well. Cool to see how close you are at the NBA 50 but how you are also taking your time to get nicer cards.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 9/26
Nothing major. I got this because the other Detlef auto I have he is in his college uni and I wanted one with his Sonics. I also have a major card coming in next week. Very excited to have it!

[Image: DetlefSchrempf2_zps490398e6.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 10/2 Major Pickup!
[Image: KevinDurant_zpsbcacff6b.jpg]

Nice pickups!!! Those Leafs would be so much better if they were licensed.....still nice though...

whoa...went big on the KD...I feel like I'd probably be going little on the big-name guys and bigger on the lesser guys to keep things affordable, but I think I like your style better haha.

Well done!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice looking KD!!!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

sweet cards man!!!

RE: Auto Collection Updated 9/18
(09-20-2013, 10:41 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Thanks man. If you have any nice MJ cards for trade we can talk.
Sent you a PM on that Bird Ultimate Collection.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(10-03-2013, 10:08 AM)HypnotizedComics Wrote: Nice pickups!!! Those Leafs would be so much better if they were licensed.....still nice though...
Yeah, I agree. I still really like the Leaf Metal cards. They are very sharp.
(10-03-2013, 10:54 AM)buckunteer Wrote: whoa...went big on the KD...I feel like I'd probably be going little on the big-name guys and bigger on the lesser guys to keep things affordable, but I think I like your style better haha.

Well done!
Well, I have had 2 Durant autos and I sold them both. I wanted to have something that I actually keep this time. This will be it. This was also my big purchase for the month. I am kinda putting my MJ collection on hold simply because I am trying to cut back on my spending....I have sold probably 60-75 worth of cards in the past week or so and that's how I paid for most of the Durant.
(10-03-2013, 11:43 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Nice looking KD!!!
Thanks man!
(10-03-2013, 11:58 AM)footballnascarman Wrote: sweet cards man!!!
Thanks I appreciate it!

Just one in. I have a couple other nicer autos coming in later this week. I am excited about them. Selling some of my MJ cards I do not want to get some of this stuff.

[Image: BobPettit_zpsf48d83b9.jpg]