`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x '13 Fanfare Hobby Packs

3x '13 Fanfare Hobby Packs
Well, I picked up the last three packs out of the same hobby box that I had pulled those previous five packs out of...and the best hit was in the very last pack...

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Autographs Gold #BN Brennan Newberry CWTS 067/125 (Quite possibly the worst looking autograph I've ever pulled!)

[Image: IMG_0460_zps7ea8dadd.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Dual Swatches #TP Travis Pastrana 13/50

[Image: IMG_0461_zps8c618c94.jpg]

And the gem of the box....

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Signatures #JJ Jimmie Johnson 09/25

[Image: IMG_0462_zps99d1ef12.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 3x '13 Fanfare Hobby Packs
Nice johnson
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Dammit!!!!

You just HAVE to keep pulling stuff I can't possibly get from you, don't you?!!!!

Smile

CRAPPY 1st card (AU-wise), but great final 2 cards!!! Congrats on the pulls, Jason! Looks like you should have bought the full box instead of packing out! You finally pulled some cards better than my hit from my single blaster box.
Big Grin

Sweet Johnson, congrats on that one. Man that is some bad penmanship Newberry has there.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

The Newberry Auto is what you get for including 14 year olds in any Auto set...scribble. That's the way my 11 year old signs his name, too...they think that making a bunch of scribbles is an Auto.

Wait...What? Newberry's 23??? Oh, well...at least he's won a truck series race, right?. Oh, he only has one top ten finish? Hrmm...Hold on to that gem...I'm sure he's going to be in the Sprint Cup in a year or two........

Sweet Jimmie Johnson card , though.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(10-02-2013, 09:29 AM)dunnere Wrote: The Newberry Auto is what you get for including 14 year olds in any Auto set...scribble. That's the way my 11 year old signs his name, too...they think that making a bunch of scribbles is an Auto.

Wait...What? Newberry's 23??? Oh, well...at least he's won a truck series race, right?. Oh, he only has one top ten finish? Hrmm...Hold on to that gem...I'm sure he's going to be in the Sprint Cup in a year or two........

lol, good stuff. Thanks for the chuckle!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(10-02-2013, 09:29 AM)dunnere Wrote: The Newberry Auto is what you get for including 14 year olds in any Auto set...scribble. That's the way my 11 year old signs his name, too...they think that making a bunch of scribbles is an Auto.

So Tom, I take it that Newberry is your new favorite driver and not Stewart any more? Smile jk

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(10-02-2013, 02:59 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: So Tom, I take it that Newberry is your new favorite driver and not Stewart any more? Smile jk
Jerry
Ha, yup, Jerry, you got that right...LOL

Seriously, this is about Press Pass, not about Brennan Newberry...I probably would have been a bit irked by pulling a Ty Dillon, Johnny Sauter, Ryan Blaney or Jeb Burton Auto, and those guys I have actually heard of because they have actually won a race or two.

It just is frustrating to see an Auto included as a "hit" of someone that has as much chance of driving in a Sprint Cup race as I do...seriously. I get that not every Auto can be Danica or Dale, Jr., and that everybody has to start somewhere, yada, yada, yada, but if I'm going to pay $20 for a pack of cards, at least let me pull an auto of someone that I don't have to go to the second page of the Camping World Truck Series standings to see who they are.

I wouldn't be happy pulling an Auto of the human wrecking machine Sam Hornish, Jr., either, but at least he's wrecked 'em hard in a Sprint Cup race or 30, and he is somehow able to keep the rubber on the road in the Nationwide (enough so to win the whole thing??? How is that possible?). Just saying.

Can you tell I'm a bit frustrated watching Mark Martin running the 14? LOL

(10-02-2013, 11:02 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: lol, good stuff. Thanks for the chuckle!
Didn't mean to hijack your post...LOL I just think you deserve a bit better Auto than that one...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(10-03-2013, 09:07 AM)dunnere Wrote: Didn't mean to hijack your post...LOL I just think you deserve a bit better Auto than that one...
No, friend, please...this is sounding very cathartic for you! lol. Plus, I can relate...I pulled the damn thing!

(10-03-2013, 09:07 AM)dunnere Wrote: Ha, yup, Jerry, you got that right...LOL

Seriously, this is about Press Pass, not about Brennan Newberry...I probably would have been a bit irked by pulling a Ty Dillon, Johnny Sauter, Ryan Blaney or Jeb Burton Auto, and those guys I have actually heard of because they have actually won a race or two.

It just is frustrating to see an Auto included as a "hit" of someone that has as much chance of driving in a Sprint Cup race as I do...seriously. I get that not every Auto can be Danica or Dale, Jr., and that everybody has to start somewhere, yada, yada, yada, but if I'm going to pay $20 for a pack of cards, at least let me pull an auto of someone that I don't have to go to the second page of the Camping World Truck Series standings to see who they are.

I wouldn't be happy pulling an Auto of the human wrecking machine Sam Hornish, Jr., either, but at least he's wrecked 'em hard in a Sprint Cup race or 30, and he is somehow able to keep the rubber on the road in the Nationwide (enough so to win the whole thing??? How is that possible?). Just saying.

Can you tell I'm a bit frustrated watching Mark Martin running the 14? LOL
I hear you and agree. BTW, older man Martin would not have to drive the 14 if Stewart did not have more brittle bones, lol, jk.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]