`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(09-26-2013, 12:09 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Yea, congrats wavy! You totally deserve it. Make sure to let us know what you use it on and the grades that come back.
Thanks spazmatastic

and beckett for appreciating me as a customer.

Entered the promo every day and am happy that I am able to continue a whole year with this site and the OPG.

John

(09-27-2013, 03:23 AM)jcollyer Wrote: Thanks spazmatastic

and beckett for appreciating me as a customer.

Entered the promo every day and am happy that I am able to continue a whole year with this site and the OPG.

John
The message that you responded to, was actually for wavytiger1975. I was the one that congratulated you.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thank you again for such a great contest..... Always a blast to participate...Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(09-27-2013, 08:11 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: The message that you responded to, was actually for wavytiger1975. I was the one that congratulated you.
Whoops, hope I dont look like an idiot, thanks nolan

(09-27-2013, 11:23 AM)jcollyer Wrote: Whoops, hope I dont look like an idiot, thanks nolan
No, you don't look like an idiot. Besides, he probably does congratulate you.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

My guess is you actually have to be a "paying customer" to win in Customer Appreciation Month. I have been entering for the past few years and nothing ever. I know it says "no purchase necessary" but....I also know that I am not the only person who hasn't won. The word Customer just don't sit right with me. JS
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(09-27-2013, 11:23 AM)jcollyer Wrote: Whoops, hope I dont look like an idiot, thanks nolan
No, you don't. It happens sometimes, especially when you're excited about winning something. Congrats on your prize!

(09-27-2013, 01:41 PM)kollectornet Wrote: My guess is you actually have to be a "paying customer" to win in Customer Appreciation Month. I have been entering for the past few years and nothing ever. I know it says "no purchase necessary" but....I also know that I am not the only person who hasn't won. The word Customer just don't sit right with me. JS
No I think you are wrong with your assumption on this one IMO, I am a paying customer and haven't won anything since I have been entering the contest either.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(09-27-2013, 01:41 PM)kollectornet Wrote: My guess is you actually have to be a "paying customer" to win in Customer Appreciation Month. I have been entering for the past few years and nothing ever. I know it says "no purchase necessary" but....I also know that I am not the only person who hasn't won. The word Customer just don't sit right with me. JS
totally agreed! i was a subscription total access guide from 2009-2011 and havent been since which is when contest started i think. ive never won and have missed maybe 3 days of entering the last 2 or 3 yrs (as my dates may be a lil off).

maybe bonus prizes for those who stuck thru transition of site!!

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Imagine my surprise when today in the mail I got a package from Beckett. It was a random selection of promo cards. However one of the cards was a 2006 Topps All Time Fan Favorites card #FF-JB of Jim Beckett signed by him as well. So I guess that means my pack of promo cards included an auto. Thanks Beckett!!