`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Collection Updated 12/12

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/31 Nice Pickups!
Wow this is certainly coming along very quickly! I was trying to figure out if I had any autos you'd be interested in but I traded off a couple of my nicer legends autos recently (Jerry Sloan, Bernard King among them) so I don't really have much left in that regard. I'm gonna have to break down and bust some occasional new wax to get some more auto trade bait (but feel free to check me just in case!).

Awesome work man.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/31 Nice Pickups!
(08-31-2013, 03:13 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow this is certainly coming along very quickly! I was trying to figure out if I had any autos you'd be interested in but I traded off a couple of my nicer legends autos recently (Jerry Sloan, Bernard King among them) so I don't really have much left in that regard. I'm gonna have to break down and bust some occasional new wax to get some more auto trade bait (but feel free to check me just in case!).

Awesome work man.
Yeah, I have been selling stuff this month and used a lot of that money to get the autos. I have hit a point in my MJ collection that all the cards I need/want are $75+ so it is tougher to get them. That and with the bulk of my autos coming at less than $5 and for sure under $10, it is easy to pick up a large quantity.

I will take a look at your stuff and let you know if I need/want anything.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 9/3
[Image: 1_zps4387e44f.jpg]

[Image: KobeBryant_zpsd2aabbd1.jpg]

Now that is a nice group of 4 autos. I'm guessing they cost a little more than the others.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-04-2013, 08:29 AM)djohn Wrote: Now that is a nice group of 4 autos. I'm guessing they cost a little more than the others.
Yes, these four were a little spendy (more so than the others). The McAdoo was only 5.50. The Kobe I am not going to mention, but I felt I got a great deal on it (already graded too). Needless to say, I am done for this month except for very small purchases. I have a couple nice autos coming in this week too, so you will see again why I am done haha. Thanks man!

Nice grab on the McAdoo. I am hoping to get a deal on one of him in a Braves uniform.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

Wow...you aren't messin' around anymore are ya? I'm amazed you had enough left over to pick up that MJ from me haha. Great stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(09-04-2013, 12:49 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow...you aren't messin' around anymore are ya? I'm amazed you had enough left over to pick up that MJ from me haha. Great stuff!
Haha that was the last card I am buying this month. I mght pick up a couple smaller autos but nothing more than 5-10...I might even only buy 1-2 autos next month...I went a little crazy haha.
(09-04-2013, 12:13 PM)djohn Wrote: Nice grab on the McAdoo. I am hoping to get a deal on one of him in a Braves uniform.
I paid $5.50 for mine which seemed a tad high, but I liked the card.

(09-04-2013, 10:08 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I paid $5.50 for mine which seemed a tad high, but I liked the card.
$5.50 isn't bad at all for a McAdoo auto (assuming that includes S&H). I know you sometimes quote things with and without though. I tend to include the S&H costs, as they vary greatly seller to seller, and ultimately the price you paid includes S&H. If you don't factor that in when bidding then you could easily overpay (as I have seen sellers charge anywhere from free shipping to $5+ for a single card, especially when buying from an international seller). The only time it's tougher to figure out is when you win multiple items and have combined S&H, and then I just average out the shipping price per card and include that when quoting the price paid.

(09-05-2013, 03:55 PM)djohn Wrote: $5.50 isn't bad at all for a McAdoo auto (assuming that includes S&H). I know you sometimes quote things with and without though. I tend to include the S&H costs, as they vary greatly seller to seller, and ultimately the price you paid includes S&H. If you don't factor that in when bidding then you could easily overpay (as I have seen sellers charge anywhere from free shipping to $5+ for a single card, especially when buying from an international seller). The only time it's tougher to figure out is when you win multiple items and have combined S&H, and then I just average out the shipping price per card and include that when quoting the price paid.
Yeah, I agree. With the McAdoo it was 5.50 + shipping so I believe 8.50 total. Still not terrible, but I liked the card so I went with it.