`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Coin cards promo

Topps Coin cards promo
Has anyone received their $1,000,000 chase promotion coin/auto cards yet? Just wondering. I'm supposed to get 2 coin cards, A Ted Williams and a Sandy Koufax, But the "processing" notice has been unchanged for over a month now.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Topps Coin cards promo
Got my Trout coin probably a month ago already as well as my auto (Vitters lol).
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

THIS IS SO FUNNY ... guess what I got in the mail about 2 hours after posting this question? ....

[Image: null_zps175d18ae.jpg]

These cards are Bee-You-Tee-Full!!!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-19-2013, 04:33 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: THIS IS SO FUNNY ... guess what I got in the mail about 2 hours after posting this question? ....

[Image: null_zps175d18ae.jpg]

Those are very SWEET looking!!! If the koufax is ever for trade please check me..

(08-19-2013, 04:43 PM)kct1 Wrote: Those are very SWEET looking!!! If the koufax is ever for trade please check me..
Thanks, but Sorry, I don't think I'd ever trade it ... Actually, I may request for the Koufax card to be buried with me Smile

(08-19-2013, 04:33 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: THIS IS SO FUNNY ... guess what I got in the mail about 2 hours after posting this question? ....

THOSE ARE SICK !!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE ONES OF THE PLAYERS I HAVE FOR MY MCFARLANES !!!!!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

(08-19-2013, 10:25 PM)rollx8 Wrote: THOSE ARE SICK !!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE ONES OF THE PLAYERS I HAVE FOR MY MCFARLANES !!!!!!
Thanks! I agree ... Nicest special cards ever. They would look pretty nice in your card holders!
All it takes is putting together a streak of 10 consecutive hits... Seems easy, but I just had a 9 streak going good ... One more to go for another coin and freakin' Ryan Zimmerman pinch hit and blew it .... Ending my chances.
YOU OWE ME ZIMMERMAN!!!!
3 weeks ago, Machado screwed me over, too! Had another shot at 10 ... He goes 0-4! I think they're in cahoots with Topps! Smile
As far as going for the $1,000,000 .... No way anyone will come close. The longest streak so far is 37. Mathematically possible but highly improbable.

nice coin cards! i dont think they are doing them anymore I hit a 10 game streak finally and nadda....it said something about the first X number to get it

(08-20-2013, 06:03 AM)rentzington Wrote: nice coin cards! i dont think they are doing them anymore I hit a 10 game streak finally and nadda....it said something about the first X number to get it
Thanks.
If that's the case, might as well not try anymore ... Unless there are autos available for a 15 game streak.
The best I ever had was a 14 game streak ... That was a tough one to lose. Missed an auto by 1.

(08-20-2013, 06:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks.
If that's the case, might as well not try anymore ... Unless there are autos available for a 15 game streak.
The best I ever had was a 14 game streak ... That was a tough one to lose. Missed an auto by 1.
I struggled to get the 10 and got nothing for it so I gave up
I preferred last years gimmick even though it seemed impossible to finish a set of coins