`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2013 Baseball Free Card Thread

RE: 2013 Baseball Free Card Thread
Thanks rmpaq5....your an awesome member here! Was waiting for something to come in to send your way....they have arrived! Any thing you can tell me about the blank backs (Tekulve & Bedrock)? Again, appreciate your generosity.
[Image: rmpaq5_zps21f268f9.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sent you a PM....actually here is part of the PM I sent Joe, in reference to the blank backs on the top 2 1988 OpeeChee cards. If anyone can verify that would be appreciated....looking for jacobystealshome Smile

Now the blank back---the OPC box bottom cards are supposed to have the same write up as the Topps in both English and French. These are blank. I have both versions. According to ebay they are rare test proofs with only 100 produced. I find that a little hard to believe as a whole stack of them ended up being in a lot, unprotected, that I bought out of my school boards intranet classifieds. On the other hand I have a Will Clark and Joe Carter regular OPC from 88, both blank back, and both were rather well protected and in the same lot. And you will notice those blue OPC I sent you look machine cut, not somebody with a pair of scissors. So you either got some neat oddballs there, or something special.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I got a bubble mailer and PWE today. Not sure who the PWE was from, or if it was a straggler from the PWE event several weeks ago. In any case here are the cards:
[Image: 20130819_231608_zpsadb17849.jpg]
The bubble mailer had a lot of 40 Ivan Rodriguez cards from JRMDAWG311. Thanks for all of them, there were several that I didn't already have. Here is a picture of the lot. Thanks again
[Image: 20130819_231704_zpsb5e34352.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(08-19-2013, 10:22 PM)djohn Wrote: I got a bubble mailer and PWE today. Not sure who the PWE was from, or if it was a straggler from the PWE event several weeks ago. In any case here are the cards:
[Image: 20130819_231608_zpsadb17849.jpg]
Sorry, I forgot to include my name ... Those were from me
Hope you liked / needed some or all of them.

Rob024420 ... I did the same thing to you ...sorry, PWE cards of Ryno without letting you know it was me. I was rushing to get some stuff out before the weekend.
I want to thank Joe for the great 2011 Topps limited factory edition Yankees team set! Waaaay cool, and I needed them all ... Actually, never knew they existed!
I've got another 4-5 other envelopes/bubble mailers heading out either tomorrow or Wednesday, so you lucky 5 better keep your eyes peeled!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-19-2013, 10:22 PM)djohn Wrote: The bubble mailer had a lot of 40 Ivan Rodriguez cards from JRMDAWG311. Thanks for all of them, there were several that I didn't already have. Here is a picture of the lot. Thanks again
I'm glad you could use some of them!

(08-18-2013, 03:18 PM)rob024420 Wrote: I am mailing packages off Monday for:
Neifert, JRMDAWG311, Ryanmo5, BillMenard & Son, Alfredoleal2001,Swjrp10,Philliesjoe
Wow to me really??? lol thanks in advance!!! I have to wait a little more than everyone else but I will post scans when I receive it from my courier!! Big Grin
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I Sent out 4 packages today ... be on the lookout!! Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks to whoever sent these! DrMitchJ I think. Needed all 4 for my supercollection I have recently started.

[Image: FreeCards_zps47f2b5eb.jpg]

(08-20-2013, 08:55 PM)rob024420 Wrote: Thanks to whoever sent these! DrMitchJ I think. Needed all 4 for my supercollection I have recently started.
Yep, those were from me .. Glad you can use them and sorry for any confusion.

I've got my envelopes stuffed, I just have to double check and remove the cards from my org.

I received an AWESOME gift from Phillies Joe yesterday! A handful of 1975's in EXCELLENT condition!!! Even better, he beat the odds by having every single card be one that I need for my set!!! I'll post scans within the next few days. Thanks again Joe, that made my day!

Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]