`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Looking for Desmond Trufant

Looking for Desmond Trufant
Looking for any Desmond Trufant (Falcons 1st rnd pick) cards I don't already have. Only have a handful right now so chances are if you have it I'm interested. Thanks for the look!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: Looking for Desmond Trufant
Been following him closely in training camp, don't think he has much future value lol

(07-31-2013, 12:03 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Been following him closely in training camp, don't think he has much future value lol
Great then he should be cheap and easy to collect!
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

bumpity
Banner by mattfastiggi

I know its not a trufant..but I have a few nice Reggie Williams cards...one is a prime combo patch jags and UWASH and the other is 2009 Topps Magic Auto..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(08-01-2013, 12:32 PM)gocardinals Wrote: I know its not a trufant..but I have a few nice Reggie Williams cards...one is a prime combo patch jags and UWASH and the other is 2009 Topps Magic Auto..
Thanks for looking! I actually can use the jersey card but I already have the auto.
Banner by mattfastiggi

[Image: img072.jpg]

Would you be interested in this one?
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

I've got several rc and a prestige auto of trufant. I'd move all if you want any. I just need to add them to my org.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

(07-31-2013, 12:03 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Been following him closely in training camp, don't think he has much future value lol
Dude is a stud. Good blood too, just you watch!! Bow Down!!

I pulled one you might be interested in... give me a pm.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!