`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box of 2012-13 Brilliance SCANS

1 Box of 2012-13 Brilliance SCANS
I think I did OK, nothing spectacular. All are FT for stuff in my sig. Thanks Smile
[Image: bril0001_zps6bd6ed72.jpg]
[Image: bril0002_zps4d436364.jpg]
[Image: bril0003_zps3f59a862.jpg]
[Image: bril0004_zps96cdd80e.jpg]
[Image: bril0005_zps3870cda2.jpg]
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

RE: 1 Box of 2012-13 Brilliance SCANS
Not a bad break. The curry is a nice hit for sure!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Ha, see two current Pistons coaches in there. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-09-2013, 01:39 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Not a bad break. The curry is a nice hit for sure!
I thought that too haha, books more then the two autos.
(07-09-2013, 02:14 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Ha, see two current Pistons coaches in there. Smile
Haha Shed is an assistant right? I know Mo is the new HC.
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards

(07-09-2013, 02:34 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Haha Sheed is an assistant right? I know Mo is the new HC.
That is correct.

Wait, what?

Sheed is an assistant coach?

What is he going to do, pull Monroe and Drummond aside and teach them how to act like a-- hats?

Wow. And I literally don't remember Cheeks playing for the Hawks, weird.

(07-09-2013, 05:09 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wait, what?

What is he going to do, pull Monroe and Drummond aside and teach them how to act like a-- hats?

SHeed was a prick for sure....but he could ball. I think Sheed will help develop Drummond and Monroe into T-Machines! Seriously though, I think it is money well spent by the Pistons. Vet big-man experience is invaluable.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(07-09-2013, 05:09 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wait, what?

I thought the same thing with the Cheeks haha.
(07-09-2013, 05:44 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: SHeed was a prick for sure....but he could ball. I think Sheed will help develop Drummond and Monroe into T-Machines! Seriously though, I think it is money well spent by the Pistons. Vet big-man experience is invaluable.
I am curious to see what the do with Josh Smith, Monroe, and Drummond. I can't see them playing Smith at SF, considering how he takes so many bad mid-long range shots.

(07-09-2013, 08:29 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: I am curious to see what the do with Josh Smith, Monroe, and Drummond. I can't see them playing Smith at SF, considering how he takes so many bad mid-long range shots.
This is a very heavily debated topic on a fan blog I frequent. The thinking is that with 96 minutes at PF and C, both Monroe and Drummond aren't going to play 48 minutes each. What some of us would like to see is Monroe get 34 minutes (24 @ PF, 10 @ C), Drummond get 30+ minutes (all at C), Smith get 34 minutes (10 @ SF, 24 @ PF) and Kravtsov fill in the other 8 minutes at C. There will be lineups with all three of them on the floor and some lineups of Smith/Monroe and Smith/Drummond.

As far as Sheed being an assistant coach, he's already semi-explained how he's going to approach coaching. First and foremost, the reason why he acted like he did during his playing days was because he could backup what he was saying on the court. He said with him being on the sidelines, his primary goal is to improve both Monroe and Drummond and inspire them. HE WILL HOLD PLAYERS ACCOUNTABLE. Already in Summer League, Rasheed asked a ref for an explanation on a technical that was assessed to the Pistons team (don't remember what for, I think illegal defense), and when the opposing player missed the free throw, Sheed stated semi-quietly "Ball Don't Lie!!!". Smile

Most of the players Sheed has played with have always said that Sheed was one of the smartest players they played with and he'd make an excellent coach. He has passion for the game, easily learns a coaches playbook (he's previously played for Cheeks in Portland, and they even have Philly ties), and will hold the players accountable. So far Greg and Andre love working with him (they worked out with him last summer before Rasheed joined the Knicks) and they say he's always giving good advice.

Here's a little clip of him doing some teaching when he was with the Pistons:

www.youtube.com/v/RQUeIo4nVrA?version=3&hl=en_US

Nice cheeks
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK