`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Klay Thompson PC 8/30 More Parallels + GU

RE: Klay Thompson PC 6/17
That's one of the Kendalls I still have to get- hoping to get one cheap at the National. Also, nick- I wish you had a "Klay counter" so I knew where you were at on your collection- just for funsies haha
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(06-18-2013, 10:51 AM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: That's one of the Kendalls I still have to get- hoping to get one cheap at the National. Also, nick- I wish you had a "Klay counter" so I knew where you were at on your collection- just for funsies haha
Truthfully I am not trying to get every Klay card. I am focusing on rookies, jersey cards, and autos. I can do a count but it wouldnt be that impressive because there are a lot of paralles I pass up.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Hey bud....your PM box is full. I couldn't reply to your message.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(06-19-2013, 09:40 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Hey bud....your PM box is full. I couldn't reply to your message.
Just took care of that. Thanks for the heads up!

(06-18-2013, 11:17 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Truthfully I am not trying to get every Klay card. I am focusing on rookies, jersey cards, and autos. I can do a count but it wouldnt be that impressive because there are a lot of paralles I pass up.
ah I misunderstood, thought you were supercollecting him. still an awesome growing collection!

(06-19-2013, 11:17 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: ah I misunderstood, thought you were supercollecting him. still an awesome growing collection!
When i started i was trying to supercollect but a lot of his low numbered cards were going really high. That and i collect MJ an i would rather put money into MJ because I at least know they will hold their value.

(06-20-2013, 12:26 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: When i started i was trying to supercollect but a lot of his low numbered cards were going really high. That and i collect MJ an i would rather put money into MJ because I at least know they will hold their value.
I can understand that. my Kendalls are a labor of love- my baseball collection is half and half: love of the Braves- and value in my other projects/historical relevance.

(06-20-2013, 09:36 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: I can understand that. my Kendalls are a labor of love- my baseball collection is half and half: love of the Braves- and value in my other projects/historical relevance.
Yeah i have been collecting MJ since i was in middle school. My Klay collection is because he went to WSU and so did i.

RE: Klay Thompson PC 6/21
Just one today. I was happy with the price I got this for. For a new auto I got this for $10 + shipping! Have a couple other nice cards coming in soon!

[Image: Scan16_zps5df393dd.jpg]

RE: Klay Thompson PC 6/21
(06-22-2013, 12:23 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Just one today. I was happy with the price I got this for. For a new auto I got this for $10 + shipping! Have a couple other nice cards coming in soon!

[Image: Scan16_zps5df393dd.jpg]
Sweet!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]