`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Can Lebron James get it done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
50.00%
11 50.00%
NO
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?

RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?
Cavs fan?

(06-13-2013, 01:17 AM)bengu Wrote: Lebron is overrated... Always has been. It's a COMPLETE joke imo to even call him "the best player in the world" like so many do... All prisoners of the moment. This guy is the ultimate definition of a choke artist and flops like a fish out of water when someone pressures him...

He's a joke & won't be remembered as anything besides a flash in a pan..

His four MVP's are a joke and so is he... /thread
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

lebron showed up as well as wade and bosh. 2-2, excited for the rest of the series!!!!
(06-13-2013, 01:17 AM)bengu Wrote: Lebron is overrated... Always has been. It's a COMPLETE joke imo to even call him "the best player in the world" like so many do... All prisoners of the moment. This guy is the ultimate definition of a choke artist and flops like a fish out of water when someone pressures him...

He's a joke & won't be remembered as anything besides a flash in a pan..

His four MVP's are a joke and so is he... /thread
HATER ALERT!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-13-2013, 11:07 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: lebron showed up as well as wade and bosh. 2-2, excited for the rest of the series!!!!

HATER ALERT!!!!!
No doubt LEBRON got it done, I can't fault his play today, he really was aggressive and put his team in a position to win....
GREAT GAME FROM LEBRON!!!!
HE was the MVP he has been all season!

BUT???

Can someone please explain how WADE was playing like he's 20 years old?
How does someone have no energy in the last 20+ games, then all of a sudden he is running faster jumping higher and is completely unaffected by his injury?

Is he SUPERMAN or Lance Armstrong?
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(06-13-2013, 11:41 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: No doubt LEBRON got it done, I can't fault his play today, he really
How does someone have no energy in the last 20+ games, then all of a sudden he is running faster jumping higher and is completely unaffected by his injury?
I thought the same thing about Bosh. Both Bosh and Wade have been playing very timid in the playoffs and both had amazing games tonight. If they play like this the rest of the series it could be interesting. The scary thing about the Heat is that they can turn it on very quick....when needed. Game 5 will be the deciding factor of the series IMO.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Wade was good in game 7 of the Pacers series.

Wade has become underrated because so many people have knocked his playoff games this year.

I think he still has both his testicles unlike Lance Armstrong.

(06-13-2013, 11:41 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: No doubt LEBRON got it done, I can't fault his play today, he really was aggressive and put his team in a position to win....

BUT???

photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

(06-13-2013, 11:41 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: No doubt LEBRON got it done, I can't fault his play today, he really was aggressive and put his team in a position to win....

BUT???

Because he rested for 20+ games

(06-14-2013, 02:40 AM)tristanrules Wrote: Because he rested for 20+ games
I'm not sure what's the better answer VOODOO or REST!

I must be flat out irrational to think his miracle Athletic performance, was due to anything else other then just plain Gatorade!

Anyway, what's done is done...

Its pretty cool regardless of how it was achieved that now we have a great series where no-one really has the advantage!

All I want to see this series is Lebron finally prove himself and get it done and from todays game I can't complain about his effort and would like to see him do it again!

I would however give Wade the credit for completely taking over this game and in my view he changed the outcome.

If Miami have to play like they did today to win this series, they still have their work cut out for them!

It's a big ask, but having the MVP perform under pressure will likely be the deciding factor, well unless Wade gets the VooDoo going again :-)
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

I feel with Wade and his knee it's not that he can't play great for one game it's that he struggles to be great for a whole series.

The key for him and the Heat will be if he can maintain, or play close to, that level for the next two/three games.

[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

Lmao pingbling is literally on every card forum site defending Lebron & kissing his behind with rosé colored glasses... Ehh it makes me sick.. The guy is overrated end of story. If he played in the 90's he'd be average just like Rodman said!

BUT???

Wade can turn it on when he wants to but, I still credit Wades laziness for their loss in the Finals against the Mavericks. It was the same type of attitude he had. Like he doesn't care what happens. The Mavericks were good but, there is really no reason why the Heat lost except for Wades carelessness. And for the poster who said Lebron is overrated..Try reading your comment out loud. I think then you'll realize how silly it is. Then try to find whoIS the best in the world right now. Ill wait.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]