Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Rookie Class coming

Double Rookie Class coming
Hey everyone,

I'm working on an article about the Double Rookie Class for the next Beckett Hockey. If any collectors out there are interested in doing an interview about it, please shoot me an email. SusanL@beckett.com

Thanks.
Beckett Football and Hockey Editor
Email: SusanL@beckett.com
Twitter: @YanxChick

RE: Double Rookie Class coming
Are we looking at 2005-06 all over again? Sad
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Does this interview include dinner?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(06-12-2013, 12:32 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: Are we looking at 2005-06 all over again? Sad
No crosby or ovechkin in that group!

I just meant the horrible amount of rookies flooding the product, making the box breaks absolutely worthless Sad

(06-12-2013, 08:50 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: I just meant the horrible amount of rookies flooding the product, making the box breaks absolutely worthless Sad
05-06 was worthless? It was some of the most thrilling box breaking ever, any sport and I do them all.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(06-13-2013, 12:25 AM)westhoustonvw Wrote: 05-06 was worthless? It was some of the most thrilling box breaking ever, any sport and I do them all.
You obviously didn't open up a case of Ice lol

(06-13-2013, 05:09 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: You obviously didn't open up a case of Ice lol
I love upper deck Ice. I want to collect one of every card. BUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTt holy crap, there is a ton of rookie cards in that series. The majority of the sets have more RC's than base cards and to add to complicating things, they narrow number them making them the most expensive card the no name player will ever have.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(06-13-2013, 08:52 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I love upper deck Ice. I want to collect one of every card. BUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTt holy crap, there is a ton of rookie cards in that series. The majority of the sets have more RC's than base cards and to add to complicating things, they narrow number them making them the most expensive card the no name player will ever have.
I have a crap ton of cards from 05-06 Ice. I just went through my jerseys, rookies, and autographs that I pulled from that case. I've never heard of most of the guys....well, I wouldn't have if I didn't pull their cards lol

double rookie class could be a good thing but this year hockey dealers took a huge hit

i got an email from 1 who i used to buy from when I lived in another state and he said he cut down his hockey inventory and focusing on baseball and football... he might pick up hockey again but doesn't want to get burn again
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)