`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
*Updated with Auto'd Yelish ball pic* Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract

RE: Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract (pics)! Redeem or Sell?
Thanks for the reply, I'm leaning that way too.

(06-01-2013, 06:41 PM)muz0 Wrote: This ones tough. Me personally I would hold onto it and redeem it for a change at my own card. Always wanted my own card.

Thanks for the reply! That was my thought exactly, all 25 will not be redeemed.

(06-01-2013, 07:02 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: id hold on to it and enter the drawing. imo your odds are better than 1 in 25 because i dont expect them all to be pulled. also you can sell the ball to pay for the box and just do the drawing. but in the end its all your choice.

and by the way that thing is f-ing awesome
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I agree with Goduke. Have your son's card made. That would be cool.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Thanks for the reply, really leaning that way.

(06-02-2013, 08:00 AM)cweiland Wrote: I agree with Goduke. Have your son's card made. That would be cool.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I would sell and buy whatever you like
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thanks for the reply, looks like they are only getting $400 for them. Not sure what would be better than this.

(06-02-2013, 01:42 PM)elberson Wrote: I would sell and buy whatever you like

Anyone else want to weigh in?

Keep it, id say when they draw, maybe they have 18-20 cards. u have a 5% or greater chance of having your own card...honestly if bowman called u and said they would add u in the set for $400 wouldnt you do it?
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Thanks for the reply. Hmm $400 to add me to the set, that is tempting and I would have to sell some cards to do it...lol. I have always wanted to go to the Rockies fantasy camp, so if it would fetch that much I'd probably sell it. Since it will not I'm going to keep and redeem it.

(06-04-2013, 08:31 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: Keep it, id say when they draw, maybe they have 18-20 cards. u have a 5% or greater chance of having your own card...honestly if bowman called u and said they would add u in the set for $400 wouldnt you do it?

I'd go for the chance to get my own card - at worse you get an autographed baseball. At best you get your own card which would be very cool.

And don't forget its only money - if money was really that important would any of us buy cards?

Keep it and go for maybe the only chance you and your son get at getting on a baseball card. I would hands down go for it. Money is Money comes & goes. I would in turn sell the ball if uninterested in the prospect.