`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A Letter to Beckett Members - May 23, 2013

RE: A Letter to Beckett Members - May 23, 2013
I found out that if you have a quantity greater than 0 in Have, Want, Trade For, Trade Away, or any other column, then it will keep the record in your Organize. So pingbling23, you will be ok because you have a quantity of 1 in the Trade For column.

Thanks,
Traci

In the past, it took me so much time to enter quantity of cards, I sometimes added cards without going back and entering the quantity. Can there be a choice of quantity and have/want when initially entering the card from the OPG without having to go into ORG? Does that make any sense to anyone but me?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-24-2013, 11:44 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: In the past, it took me so much time to enter quantity of cards, I sometimes added cards without going back and entering the quantity. Can there be a choice of quantity and have/want when initially entering the card from the OPG without having to go into ORG? Does that make any sense to anyone but me?
i get what you are saying. but as a default, it should default to have=1 instead of have=0. that would solve 90% of the problem

(05-24-2013, 11:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i get what you are saying. but as a default, it should default to have=1 instead of have=0. that would solve 90% of the problem
That's exactly what I'm talking about ... it would save me lots of time and some problems.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

what is the difference between "want" and "trade for". I realize the purge will not be an issue, but just curious.

Also, I think it would ideal if anyone who hasn't logged in in 2 years has their entire collection purged (or at least not viewable). It is really a waste of time checking profiles when 25 people list a card I want to trade for and 24 haven't been on the site in years.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Thanks for the update and keep up the god work.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-24-2013, 05:15 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: what is the difference between "want" and "trade for". I realize the purge will not be an issue, but just curious.

Also, I think it would ideal if anyone who hasn't logged in in 2 years has their entire collection purged (or at least not viewable). It is really a waste of time checking profiles when 25 people list a card I want to trade for and 24 haven't been on the site in years.
I sooooo agree with you!!
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Can we get rid of the Recently Added Tags on items older than 2 months?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(05-25-2013, 10:53 AM)mq13 Wrote: Can we get rid of the Recently Added Tags on items older than 2 months?

that would be nice as well; I have 20,000 cards with that tag
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Enough with the bs smoke and mirrors and fix the speed of the damn thing. That in it self would make it more useable.