`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet BGS Grading Mailday!

RE: Sweet BGS Grading Mailday!
(05-13-2013, 12:53 PM)htowntigger Wrote: It's the most recent UD stretch... it's a tribute set like the 1999-00 Master Collection. It's pricier, too. It would be easier to check out this link, rather than try to explain it! But I decided to take a chance on it, since I don't keep UNC cards, figured I can get my money back. Was hoping to pull one of the mystery PMGs Green or a new variation #d to 25. I ended up pulling a PMGs red, so I did good, in addition to the 1/1.

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/...by-box-set
Wow that price is hardcore. But I guess since you get 4 MJ autos it is somewhat worth it. Also with all the other types of cards you can get as well.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Seriously?? Always, always such a love-hate relationship with your BGS threads. You have 1 MJ auto that is worth more than all 39 cards I just sent in lol.

Mind-blowing stuff as always htown!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-13-2013, 08:19 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Seriously?? Always, always such a love-hate relationship with your BGS threads. You have 1 MJ auto that is worth more than all 39 cards I just sent in lol.

Mind-blowing stuff as always htown!
Lol, thanks man! When do you expect your grading order back?
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

right at the end of this month. I always do 20-day. It's agonizing, but I can't justify the $ to go any faster!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-14-2013, 12:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: right at the end of this month. I always do 20-day. It's agonizing, but I can't justify the $ to go any faster!
Think 20 day is the best option, that's what we usually go with in our submissions. We are putting together another order, maybe sending out again next week, or early the week after that.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]