`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of Heritage

2 boxes of Heritage
Bought two boxes of Heritage, each was from a different source. Here's the highlights plus scans of the box (case?) hits.

SPs (* = NFT): Trout, Santana*, Butler, McCutchen*, Harper, Zimmerman, Cespedes, Braun, Dickey*, Scutaro, Wright, Encarnacion*, Gallardo, Strasburg*, Hosmer, Lucroy

Baseball Flashbacks: Kaline, Yastrzemski, Robinson, Aaron
Memorable Moments: Harper, Cain, Trout, Roosevelt
New Age Performers: Harper, Price, Cain, Kemp, Strasburg, Y. Molina
News Flashbacks: Stones x2, Poitier x2
Then and Now: Aparicio/Trout, Gibson/Verlander, Koufax/Kershaw, Mathews/Dunn
Venezuelan: Moustakas
Chrome: Ethier (nick on back corner), Darvish
Chrome Refractor: Jeter, Parker
Clubhouse Collection Relic: Gonzalez

And the fun:
[Image: Scan0003_zpsefa23611.jpg]
David Freese Autograph Red Ink /64
Dustin Pedroia Mini /100

All for trade except the SPs marked with a *. Lots of base as well that I need to sort out. The inserts and the hits will be in my org by Friday night. Looking to trade for SPs that I need. Thanks for looking.
Set Builder but also looking for Paul Konerko, Mark Buehrle, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Duncan Keith for my PC.

RE: 2 boxes of Heritage
nice pulls! i'd love to trade for that freese
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Very Nice Break! Heritage this year is one of my favorites. Congrats those mini's are almost as good as an auto!

Were those 2 hobby boxes or 2 blasters?
Just wondering.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-03-2013, 08:48 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Were those 2 hobby boxes or 2 blasters?
Just wondering.
Gotta be hobby boxes.
THough I bought 4 hobby boxes and all my minis came from blasters.

Nice break. I'd like to get in line for the Freese also. Thanks.

Nice hits
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(05-03-2013, 10:01 AM)rentzington Wrote: Gotta be hobby boxes.
THough I bought 4 hobby boxes and all my minis came from blasters.
You got minis out of blaster boxes? I have bought 4 hobby and 4 blaster boxes and haven't even touched a mini. My best pull was a auto/relic Bob Gibson #d25 that I sold on ebay.
Building a '59 set, '63 Fleer, '76 Topps and just because '81 Topps/fleer/donruss
Also collect any Nick Markakis, Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Torrey Smith.
Also collect any auto/relic cards for any Orioles and Ravens
Never turn down a good vintage deal either.

(05-04-2013, 12:41 AM)Sama2110 Wrote: You got minis out of blaster boxes? I have bought 4 hobby and 4 blaster boxes and haven't even touched a mini. My best pull was a auto/relic Bob Gibson #d25 that I sold on ebay.
You make it sound like you were disappointed in that??

(05-04-2013, 12:41 AM)Sama2110 Wrote: You got minis out of blaster boxes? I have bought 4 hobby and 4 blaster boxes and haven't even touched a mini. My best pull was a auto/relic Bob Gibson #d25 that I sold on ebay.
I got 2 minis and 1 bazooka from Heritage blasters!
Retail has been much more "hit filled" this year ... in all Topps products. Will see if the hits keep coming with the release of Bowman!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.