`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm picking Undertaker to lose at Mania ...

I'm picking Undertaker to lose at Mania ...
Who predicted Undertaker will lose at WrestleMania? This guy.

Check out our story here: http://bit.ly/14NytWo
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

RE: I'm picking Undertaker to lose at Mania ...
4 matches in and Olds is 0-4.
Think Lance Storm has better picking odds. lol

We see how that worked out for ya Olds lol

I thought Taker-Punk was the best match BY FAR ...

Although the HHH-Lesnar started slowly (foam on the Game, LOL) and was pretty non-eventful for the most part, the finish was pretty crazy ... big points for a big finish.

As for Rock-Cena, kind of what I expected ... what else were they supposed to do?

Without a venue/rules change (steel cage, no DQ, etc.), it all came down to the finishing moves, once again.

I think the finisher should have been the part when Cena pulled up on the ropes and pointed to his head, making up for last year ... the actual pin was pretty anticlimactic a few minutes later.

All in all, though, good stuff!

They showed pics yesterday from the "foam" 2nd degree burns because it was dry ice. Could only imagine that did not feel well.

Rock needs to stick to movies, saw GI Joe Retaliation the other night. Awesome flick in 3D.

I had a bad feeling Shawn was going to flip on HHH but glad he didn't.

I have to agree, the Taker/Punk match was the highlight of the event! When punk went off the top rope onto Taker outside the ring on the table. I was cringing waiting for the impact from the time he left the ropes. Great match for sure!
~cheerz~
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

(04-17-2013, 08:14 AM)franklinx Wrote: I have to agree, the Taker/Punk match was the highlight of the event! When punk went off the top rope onto Taker outside the ring on the table. I was cringing waiting for the impact from the time he left the ropes. Great match for sure!
~cheerz~
I swore Punk broke his hip on that. The table did not give at all.

(04-17-2013, 04:23 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I swore Punk broke his hip on that. The table did not give at all.
May have bruised it pretty bad. He was limping this past week and didnt wrestler last week,

(04-18-2013, 09:28 PM)creativemunky Wrote: May have bruised it pretty bad. He was limping this past week and didnt wrestler last week,
Yeah, Punk it not what you'd call "on a roll" lately — lost the title to the Rock; lost the contender match to Cena; lost to Kane (?); lost to Undertaker.

Unless I missed something somewhere, that's four in a row! LOL