`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :)

Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :)
Sold a lot of my collection off, but kept my near and dear cards that I couldn't part with Smile. Going to focus on collecting Beast Mode, but also the players in my sig and other randoms like I always have. Have bought a couple packs here and there the last month and pulled some decent ones.

I will posting a trade thread later with what I have for trade after I fix up the organize and bucket. Scanner broke a little while back, so will be using cell phone cam for the newer cards I have pulled. Also if anyone can help me with it, I will need a new sig. It feels good to be back! Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

RE: Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :)
Welcome back, buddy. Good luck rebuilding your collection. Glad to hear you kept a few goodies. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-21-2013, 04:56 PM)nineof Wrote: Welcome back, buddy. Good luck rebuilding your collection. Glad to hear you kept a few goodies. Big Grin
Thanks nineof, it's much appreciated Smile. Also, had to keep my fave Hines cards and others that I had Smile.

Welcome back! I didn't know you also left.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(03-21-2013, 05:07 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Welcome back! I didn't know you also left.
I haven't really been on since last summer, but thanks Smile.

Welcome back my friend. Are you sure you don't want to stop collecting Hines though? You can just send them my way. Smile
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(03-21-2013, 06:24 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Welcome back my friend. Are you sure you don't want to stop collecting Hines though? You can just send them my way. Smile
Lol, it's Hines for life Smile. Marshawn is just my fave since Hines retired Sad, but it is great to be back Smile. I will have to check out how big your Hines collection got since I have been gone Smile.

(03-21-2013, 05:23 PM)jboedicker Wrote: I haven't really been on since last summer, but thanks Smile.
I was gone for about a year also. It's good to be back.
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!

(03-21-2013, 08:53 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: I was gone for about a year also. It's good to be back.
I guess a welcome back is also in order for you too. Welcome back Smile.

(03-21-2013, 08:56 PM)jboedicker Wrote: I guess a welcome back is also in order for you too. Welcome back Smile.
Thumbs up!!!!!!!!