`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-11 Zenith $30.00 box of Crap

2010-11 Zenith $30.00 box of Crap
$30.00 blaster box (3 packs-5 cards per pack) was marked down to $11.99. Should have been marked down to $1.99. Boy can you image if someone had bought it for $29.99. I am done with you Panini.

[Image: boxofcrap001.jpg]

RE: 2010-11 Zenith $30.00 box of Crap
I've bought 1 blaster (I paid $29.99) and 1 hobby box ($59.99) and while I'm not done with Panini (only problem with them is the secondary market sucks because other people hate it) but I would recommend that EVERYONE stay away from this product. My breaks were bang on in line with this one. I broke a $35 box of Donruss at the same time I broke the hobby Zenith. It was WAY more fun, provided WAY better return on investment on BV and SV and sold/traded easier than the Zenith. I've had some bad breaks, but I cannot imagine breaking a box of Zenith at full price and getting these kinds of hits.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

For $12 thats actually not that bad. Any jersey out of a blaster I consider pretty much a win.

I bought 1 hobby box of this shortly after it came out and actually made out pretty good. But that was because the "Dare to Tear" Lundqvist box topper had a Jordan Eberle National Treasures Auto /99 in it.

It's like lottery scratchers, ya win some ya lose some. Better luck next time!
Go Avs Go!

(03-14-2013, 04:13 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: For $12 thats actually not that bad. Any jersey out of a blaster I consider pretty much a win.

I bought 1 hobby box of this shortly after it came out and actually made out pretty good. But that was because the "Dare to Tear" Lundqvist box topper had a Jordan Eberle National Treasures Auto /99 in it.

It's like lottery scratchers, ya win some ya lose some. Better luck next time!
That's the thing with these, it all comes down to that 1 card every time. If you tear and it's a good card it's a win. Tear and it's a Kyle Palmieri Rookie Parallel #/199 and well...

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a bad break, but I can't stand a break that largely relies on one card.

i think you are a little harsh. Had you purchased a Upper Deck blaster you likely would have had even less than this. Artifacts completely sucks for example.

I would suggest you just stay away from blasters but having said that i've had better luck with Panini blasters than Upper Deck blasters (unless of course its Upper Deck series 1 or 2 specifically)
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

I only got one because it was part of a bundle at DACardworld, but I didn't mind it too much!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I'm pretty sure the Zenith retail @ $29.99/box was a 1 hit per box guarantee. All I can really say is, what more did you expect? Awesome hits from retail are few and far between. The majority of blasters are $19.99 and you're lucky to get a hit in them....you only paid $11.99 for a guaranteed hit, which honestly isn't a terrible risk. It is what it is with any box; retail or hobby. Believe me when I say that my luck is exactly the same. That's one big reason why I only buy singles now. For example, I just bought a Jake Allen Fight Strap/15 from SPGU off eBay for just $10.50+shipping....how rare are those and I didn't have to even waste as much as it costs for a blaster to get it. Ripping boxes is just a thrill and 9 times out of 10 you are going to be disappointed.

Not bad u got a jersye but yeah thank god u got it for $12
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

It was retail so what did you expect? Upper Deck, Topps, etc. are no better when it comes to retail products. It's very rare to hit something big. I think your expectations are way off here when we all know better.

(03-19-2013, 09:56 AM)ronin Wrote: It was retail so what did you expect? Upper Deck, Topps, etc. are no better when it comes to retail products. It's very rare to hit something big. I think your expectations are way off here when we all know better.
Hobby looks the same as this. Like I said, I broke a box and, while there were more "hits" it was right in line with the garbage he pulled from this blaster.