`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Will lebron ever be able to sign for panini???

Will lebron ever be able to sign for panini???
Is this possible? If so is it likely? I'd like to get an auto of lebron in a heat jersey...

RE: Will lebron ever be able to sign for panini???
i have no idea how long the contract is with ud but if the contract would end and panini can beat ud's offer, or if ud goes belly up, we can see this happen hopefully before he retires and after retirement.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Likely the only chance of LeBron signing with panini would UD going belly-up (Which may be sooner than we think!) and topps still not being in the NBA Market.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(03-07-2013, 05:50 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i have no idea how long the contract is with ud but if the contract would end and panini can beat ud's offer, or if ud goes belly up, we can see this happen hopefully before he retires and after retirement.
Does anyone know when his ud contract is up?

(03-07-2013, 09:38 PM)Jukeyou Wrote: Does anyone know when his ud contract is up?
when heck freezes over
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Man, I hope so ... I am a HUGE LeBron fan and would love to pull an auto of him in his Heat uni.

A triple with him, Wade and Bosh would be totally sweet.

I bought a 2011 UD Goodwin's Champions redemption last year ... it shows him during that "Decision" TV show, so I guess technically it's the closest thing you can get to a Heat auto.