`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2012 Panini Contenders blaster break. SSP Blair Walsh auto hit

RE: 2012 Panini Contenders blaster break. SSP Blair Walsh auto hit
(02-23-2013, 08:17 PM)ugameck Wrote: If you only knew how much I posted on Panini's blog about including Blair Walsh in a product....

I sent you back another PM!
That was you! Ha I had been following their blog for quite some time. Should have known.

(02-23-2013, 08:57 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: That was you! Ha I had been following their blog for quite some time. Should have known.
I'd post my question about Walsh's inclusion after nearly every products "sneak peek".

Hackler actually replied to me directly when I asked if Walsh was an "insanely SP" card in Contenders. My wife even said it was fine if I bought a blaster to find one (that is monumental for my wife to say that).
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

For the record I was the 1st to post and say that maybe a member he would pull one so therefore I deserve a finders kudos for foretelling the future!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

This site has some great members Freakin Love it
Photobucket

(02-23-2013, 09:51 PM)mik253 Wrote: For the record I was the 1st to post and say that maybe a member he would pull one so therefore I deserve a finders kudos for foretelling the future!
LOL!! That comment made my day, and I do remember seeing that.

yep only ugameck was looking for one, guess I'm hated around here....
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(02-23-2013, 07:06 PM)ugameck Wrote: Smile

This is why I love this site!
I didn't know that Walsh was a kicker.

A kicker?

Ugameck, you've been sweating over a kicker?

(02-25-2013, 11:09 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I didn't know that Walsh was a kicker.

A kicker?

Ugameck, you've been sweating over a kicker?
And this is why there are no cards of him, some of us collect something other than a QB. A nfl record holding pro bowl rookie kicker, but yea he's not a qb so he's worthless.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(02-26-2013, 03:53 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: And this is why there are no cards of him, some of us collect something other than a QB. A nfl record holding pro bowl rookie kicker, but yea he's not a qb so he's worthless.
Yup! Not to mention, he did go to one of the greatest Universities of all time. I hear Rome wasn't built in a day, but they did model the coliseum after Sanford Stadium.

(As a Dawg - I'll always think we're better than we are).

But - Walsh saved the Vikings a few times this year. He could have a HOF career if he keeps this up.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(02-26-2013, 03:53 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: And this is why there are no cards of him, some of us collect something other than a QB. A nfl record holding pro bowl rookie kicker, but yea he's not a qb so he's worthless.
It's a joke. Relax. Ugameck and I are boys. In fact, I just traded for a kicker's auto.
(02-26-2013, 08:05 AM)ugameck Wrote: Yup! Not to mention, he did go to one of the greatest Universities of all time. I hear Rome wasn't built in a day, but they did model the coliseum after Sanford Stadium.

(As a Dawg - I'll always think we're better than we are).

But - Walsh saved the Vikings a few times this year. He could have a HOF career if he keeps this up.
Well, I assumed he went to Georgia. With a name like Blair, I should have known he was a kicker. No offense to anyone named Blair.