`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HUGE TRADE THREAD SCANS GALORE LUCK, KAEPERNICK, MONTANA, ++++++ MUST L@@K!!!!!!

HUGE TRADE THREAD SCANS GALORE LUCK, KAEPERNICK, MONTANA, ++++++ MUST L@@K!!!!!!
I guess the title pretty much says it all, but let me clarify a few things. Open offers will be addressed and answered first, I am not looking to trade down, so please don't send offers for $50-$100 cards and all you have to offer are $5-$20 cards, I will answer all offers, don't mind looking through your organize, but not real crazy about looking through photo buckets.

All the cards that are scanned are in my organize and marked for trade, I have over 5200 cards listed and ready to trade, so don't be afraid to send offers on cards that are not scanned in this thread.

With all that said, send over the offers Thanks for looking and here are the scans:

[Image: 2-23fbthread003_zps91ef33e7.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread006_zpsccf4f9fd.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread005_zpsb3634ed5.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread004_zps395965b3.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread001_zps91badf3d.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread002_zps97259d26.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread_zpsb93c36d2.jpg]

[Image: 2-23fbthread007_zpsa1680fef.jpg]
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: HUGE TRADE THREAD SCANS GALORE LUCK, KAEPERNICK, MONTANA, ++++++ MUST L@@K!!!!!!
can you check me for the Montana FOTG please?

RE: HUGE TRADE THREAD SCANS GALORE LUCK, KAEPERNICK, MONTANA, ++++++ MUST L@@K!!!!!!
(02-23-2013, 01:57 PM)MiamiHurricane1981 Wrote: can you check me for the Montana FOTG please?
offer sent lmk

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

Interested in the Luck if I have anything.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Check me for the luck, kaepernick, Bruce carter, Phillip tanner, Dan bailey, and Russell Wilson gu's either or thanks
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

Offers sent to all, and all offers responded to, keep the offers coming

Keep'em coming trading is great!!!!!!!

sending offer..

nice stuff! i wish i had something worth a crap..lol
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Love the Lamichael. Can you check me?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]