`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only 2 good things that ever came from Canada.......

RE: The only 2 good things that ever came from Canada.......
Dude, Cammi was born and raised in suburban Chicago. That's why she played for the USA. Being married to Chicken Parm didn't make her Canadian.

WOW, where do I begin? Remember you can tell an American.....you just can't tell him much. What does American beer and making out in a canoe have in common? They are both f@@cking near water. I could go on for hours...........

(02-19-2013, 05:57 PM)rippinwax Wrote: WOW, where do I begin? Remember you can tell an American.....you just can't tell him much. What does American beer and making out in a canoe have in common? They are both f@@cking near water. I could go on for hours...........
There's actually some awesome micro-brews from America. *****, there's a brewery 10 minutes from my house who brews some really good tasting stuff.

The best beer I've had has been Canadian, but I'm just saying we deserve some credit Tongue
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(02-19-2013, 05:57 PM)rippinwax Wrote: WOW, where do I begin? Remember you can tell an American.....you just can't tell him much. What does American beer and making out in a canoe have in common? They are both f@@cking near water. I could go on for hours...........

How do you spell Canada??

C - eh? - N - eh? - D - eh?

Had to..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(02-20-2013, 02:35 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: How do you spell Canada??

C - eh? - N - eh? - D - eh?

Had to..
The first person who ever told me that one then proceeded to tell me the first time he heard that joke was in 1912.

So, you know, thanks for keeping up with the times Wink
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(02-18-2013, 01:43 PM)bupps Wrote: Dude, Cammi was born and raised in suburban Chicago. That's why she played for the USA. Being married to Chicken Parm didn't make her Canadian.
I thought we traded Chicago and Ohio to Canada in exchange for $1 and a country to be named later.....

(02-19-2013, 10:56 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: There's actually some awesome micro-brews from America. *****, there's a brewery 10 minutes from my house who brews some really good tasting stuff.

The best beer I've had has been Canadian, but I'm just saying we deserve some credit Tongue
You need a Mr Beer kit LOL

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

The 2 best things to come out of Canada? Easy. Pamela Anderson & Elisha Cuthbert.

The two best things to come out of Canada? ... Neve Campbell and the Polar Jet Stream.

=)

(02-20-2013, 11:24 PM)azicet Wrote: The 2 best things to come out of Canada? Easy. Pamela Anderson & Elisha Cuthbert.
Are you saying we're the land of slopp...never mind.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(02-20-2013, 02:44 PM)wickabee Wrote: The first person who ever told me that one then proceeded to tell me the first time he heard that joke was in 1912.

So, you know, thanks for keeping up with the times Wink
Some of us like the vintage things in life. You don't like the classics??

[Image: h5E0CC86E]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)