`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's hear your BOLD predictions for 2013

RE: Let's hear your BOLD predictions for 2013
1. Hamilton becomes next player accused of roids, HGH, etc.
2. Dodgers win WS
3. Topps sees competition with panini. attempts to buy them
4. Ethier is traded at deadline
5. dodgers focus on trading for farm prospects.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

(02-19-2013, 04:32 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: Darvish goes back to japan and we never hear of him again.
-999 googolplex (yes, it's a real number)
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-19-2013, 04:55 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: -999 googolplex (yes, it's a real number)
im telling you it gona happen

(02-19-2013, 06:17 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: im telling you it gona happen
-999 googolplex

The Phillies flop and trade Roy Halladay back to Toronto where he finally wins the World Series ring he deserves.
Stephen Strasburg wins NL Cy Young AND NL MVP going 21-4 and pitching his team into the World Series where they lose to Toronto.
Charlie Manuel is not brought back by the Phillies and the job finally goes to Ryne Sandberg
Brett Lawrie wins AL MVP
David Price wins back to back Cy Young Awards
The Mets still suck Smile

A frustrated Bud Selig finally says "awwww heck with it! Anything goes .... steroids, HGH, amphetamines .... If you got it ... take it, rub it, inject it or smoke it .... I just don't care any more and don't want to know about it"
Then he abdicates his throne to run for the new Pope position! But just before that, he appoints Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire as Co-Commissioners. The Vatican gives him the White Smoke and renames him Pope Abbott Costello. Pope Costello in his first edict allows 2 weeks per year of interfaith prayer and always allows the Cardinals to host the Little League World Series!
And, yes ...... The Mets still suckSmile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-19-2013, 10:34 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: A frustrated Bud Selig finally says "awwww heck with it! Anything goes .... steroids, HGH, amphetamines .... If you got it ... take it, rub it, inject it or smoke it .... I just don't care any more and don't want to know about it"
Then he abdicates his throne to run for the new Pope position! But just before that, he appoints Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire as Co-Commissioners. The Vatican gives him the White Smoke and renames him Pope Abbott Costello. Pope Costello in his first edict allows 2 weeks per year of interfaith prayer and always allows the Cardinals to host the Little League World Series!
And, yes ...... The Mets still suckSmile
-999 googolplex

in poor taste

(02-20-2013, 08:55 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: -999 googolplex

in poor taste
Sorry about the Mets jab. Wink
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-20-2013, 11:27 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Sorry about the Mets jab. Wink
It was actually this that I had I problem with:

(02-20-2013, 11:35 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: It was actually this that I had I problem with:

I knew that, (hence the Wink ) but I was trying to diffuse the problem.
What some people find funny, other's find a problem. I thought it was funny. Different strokes for different folks and your mileage may vary, etc, etc. I don't agree with everything everyone says, but I try not to call them out about it, figure "freedom of speech" and all that.
But as far as funny, psuedo-predictions go ... my prediction has just about as much a chance of happening as your Nolan Ryan prediction. I'm assuming you were trying to be funny.