`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2010 Upper Deck World of Sports

2010 Upper Deck World of Sports
I grabbed four boxes of this stuff at $35 per box today. It was a cheap chance at an MJ or LBJ. Yeah, I hit neither. The good news is that I hit an extra auto and relic per box. The Bad news? 2 MMA guys, 2 golfers, 1 Lacrosse player for autos. The Relics? Two Lacrosse players, 2 hockey players and a soccer guy. Also, I have all of the cards that I will ever need of figure skaters, downhill skiiers, alpine Skiiers, Ice dancers, speed skaters, announcers and professional wrestlers.

As for the basketball:
Autos:
Stanley RObinson
Elliot Williams
Bill Laimbeer
Sean Miller (apparently the coach at Arizona...could be the womans coach too)
Steve Alford
Mike Brey (the coash at Notre Dame in 2010)

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2010 Upper Deck World of Sports
(02-08-2013, 06:58 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I grabbed four boxes of this stuff at $35 per box today. It was a cheap chance at an MJ or LBJ. Yeah, I hit neither. The good news is that I hit an extra auto and relic per box. The Bad news? 2 MMA guys, 2 golfers, 1 Lacrosse player for autos. The Relics? Two Lacrosse players, 2 hockey players and a soccer guy. Also, I have all of the cards that I will ever need of figure skaters, downhill skiiers, alpine Skiiers, Ice dancers, speed skaters, announcers and professional wrestlers.
As for the basketball:
Autos:
Stanley RObinson
Elliot Williams
Bill Laimbeer
Sean Miller (apparently the coach at Arizona...could be the womans coach too)
Steve Alford
Mike Brey (the coash at Notre Dame in 2010)

Hahaha thats funny stuff I busted a box of these and had basically the same luck. Although I did get a David Beckham Memorabilia card.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Yeah I hit a Sidney Crosby memoribilia card. I don't collect Hockey though. I am fairly certain that if I can trade dollar for dollar into something that I want than I did well. If not than I am stuck with autos and memoribila cards of people that I have not really heard of.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

You might be able to move some of it on the auction site...
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

.....i would have loved almost all those autos lol the only bball auto i hit from my boxes was gani gawal...ya idk who that is lol. Theres actually a lot of deceased sports star sticker autos in there including byron nelson, so its lways worth a shot!
Ps whered you get um so cheap!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

who are the mma and golfers?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(02-15-2013, 05:32 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: who are the mma and golfers?
Ping,
The MMA guys were BJ penn and some guy name sevensen or something to that nature. I actually traded those on here for some Kobes that I wanted. As for the golfers, It was Dottie Pepper(if I collected golfers this would be pretty good) and Bob Estes.

(02-11-2013, 12:03 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: .....i would have loved almost all those autos lol the only bball auto i hit from my boxes was gani gawal...ya idk who that is lol. Theres actually a lot of deceased sports star sticker autos in there including byron nelson, so its lways worth a shot!
Ps whered you get um so cheap!
We have two LCS's around here. One is an hour away and the dude is awesome and great prices, very reasonable. THe other is half hour away and typicaly incredibly expensive. They are having a sale to liquidate some of their crappier backstock. I grabbed 19 boxes of product over two trips. The first day I hit a decent money ($200+) Kobe for my PC. That weekend I went back. The best stuff they had was the World of Sports stuff. I grabbed two boxes and the dude said that he had two more. It was $35 per box but I saved $5 on a 3 for $100 sale......So you are saying that was a decent price?

(02-16-2013, 05:46 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: We have two LCS's around here. One is an hour away and the dude is awesome and great prices, very reasonable. THe other is half hour away and typicaly incredibly expensive. They are having a sale to liquidate some of their crappier backstock. I grabbed 19 boxes of product over two trips. The first day I hit a decent money ($200+) Kobe for my PC. That weekend I went back. The best stuff they had was the World of Sports stuff. I grabbed two boxes and the dude said that he had two more. It was $35 per box but I saved $5 on a 3 for $100 sale......So you are saying that was a decent price?
I would've been happy at that price, especially given who you can hit!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Hindsight is always 20-20 but for a chance at either a lebron or mj auto it was worth going all in and buying him out. I missed on it but those are the breaks.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK