Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some mid-end for trade

Some mid-end for trade
Hey all,

I'm checking out BMB on the advice of another member. He said the board has picked up a lot of steam over the past year - which is great, because I loved Beckett in the way back days before the roll-over.

If you don't know me, you will eventually. I have been trading on-line for nearly 14 years and have over 1000 documented feedback on other major trading sites. If you would like links to my profiles, PM me.

That being said, I am happy to send first as I build feedback here for anybody who does not also trade elsewhere. I simply ask that if you are a member on other sites where I trade, you honor that feedback. I would do the same for you.

I collect mainly Hall of Fame autographs - looking mostly to trade for those. I will also sell, please PM with inquiries on that front. Will check buckets or organizations (assuming they're well organized).

Here is a sample - my complete trade bucket can be found here: http://s1132.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...t/library/

I also have decent number of other autograph cards for trade which are not scanned. These would fall into categories of either lower end (including stars) and HoF which are in my fringe PC.

Thanks in advance!

Admiral Glass Cleaners Auto Jersey SP #/25 - GONE!

Mourning 14k #/8 [upper left corner dinged]
[Image: zo001.jpg]

Kawhi LCM Red RC Auto /79 (in hand)
[Image: kawhi001.jpg]

Howard Triple Patch /5 - $40
[Image: howard001.jpg]

Chandler USA Auto /25
[Image: chanlder001.jpg]

Ibaka Auto Jersey /199
[Image: ibaka001.jpg]

Gallinari Crusade Dual Jsy Auto #/25
[Image: gallinari001.jpg]

Howard Patch #/50 - GONE!

DeAndre /199
[Image: DeAndre001.jpg]

Luck Ref RC - TRADED TO SWIRLIE

Vucevic - GONE!

Parsons
[Image: parsons001.jpg]

RE: Some mid-end for trade
i tried send u an open offer but the cards were not in your trade list.. check my ORG and let me know if u like anything, i like several cards of urs.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

(02-15-2013, 12:19 PM)Rabie1 Wrote: i tried send u an open offer but the cards were not in your trade list.. check my ORG and let me know if u like anything, i like several cards of urs.
Could you please let me know which cards you liked? That way I can know what sort of item value wise I should be looking for.

If adding cards to the org is necessary to post a trade, I will do that after it is agreed upon.

Thanks!

Hey
Could you check me for the Luck refractor.

(02-15-2013, 12:50 PM)akaus Wrote: Hey
Could you check me for the Luck refractor.
Thanks for your interest, however assuming that I am using the organization correctly, I did not see anything I can use.

First off very nice collection. I really dig the Earl Monroe but was hoping maybe I could trade for the Mullin auto and the Moses Malone RC (if it is his RC card). Let me know if we can do something. Thanks.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

(02-15-2013, 01:18 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: First off very nice collection. I really dig the Earl Monroe but was hoping maybe I could trade for the Mullin auto and the Moses Malone RC (if it is his RC card). Let me know if we can do something. Thanks.
Oh, that's not my collection. This is just a trade bucket with some cards I'm dealing at the moment. My collection is roughly 1000 HoF, future HoF, and retired star autographs across three sports =)

The Mullin is spoken for, at the moment, it would seem. I can let you know if it falls through.

The Monroe and Moses Malone are both available, but I am looking for Hall of Fame autographs only in trade on those. And it will take a nice one for the Monroe TTT. I did not see any available in your organization thing.

If you are in need of a Monroe, I do have another which I could trade. Significantly less expensive, but still solid mid-end. It's fringe PC, so I'd be looking for a piece I needed rather than merely could use.

I think we may have spoken on Blowout at one point about something or other. I don't remember.

Same here, interested in the Ibaka.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

i am interested in the David Robinson, Kawhi and Ibaka. check my org please.
Thanks
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

Very interested in the Mourning, although I have no idea on the value on a card /8. Also interested in the Vucevic auto. Feel free to check me when you get a chance.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards