`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome 3 wal-mart hanger packs

2012 Topps Chrome 3 wal-mart hanger packs
Nothing of incredible note here. The hanger packs for $6 or so each.

[Image: IMG_zps28206a4c.jpg]

Other than that my other oranges were Craig Kimbrel, Adron Chambers, Pablo Sandoval, Xavier Avery, Austin Romine, Zack Greinke and Asdrubal Cabrera

Die Cut- Curtis Granderson

Xfractor- Kyle Blanks

Regular refractors- Michael Bourn, Edwin Encarnacion and a dog-eared Jimmy Rollins

Everything FT here.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome 3 wal-mart hanger packs
(02-12-2013, 07:47 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Nothing of incredible note here. The hanger packs for $6 or so each.

[Image: IMG_zps28206a4c.jpg]

Other than that my other oranges were Craig Kimbrel, Adron Chambers, Pablo Sandoval, Xavier Avery, Austin Romine, Zack Greinke and Asdrubal Cabrera

Die Cut- Curtis Granderson

Xfractor- Kyle Blanks

Regular refractors- Michael Bourn, Edwin Encarnacion and a dog-eared Jimmy Rollins

Everything FT here.
I know a guy who'd be ALL OVER that Bryce ... this guy with the thumbs! (points to self) ... PM sent!

That Harper was worth the price of the hanger pack alone! Do I sense someone getting back into baseball?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-12-2013, 08:00 PM)aprirr Wrote: That Harper was worth the price of the hanger pack alone! Do I sense someone getting back into baseball?
I think I will dibble and dabble until Bowman comes out. I can't full-fledge back into baseball but...I cracked a $50 hobby box of Bowman Chrome and it....dragged me back in. Then, I mean, for $6 per hanger pack it is worth the chance. I cant wait for Bowman and Bowman Platinum to come out this yr. Perhaps even grab a box or two of A&G and/or GQ too.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Al Pacino said it best: "I try to get out.... and they pull me back in!" I hear ya, though, when the price is right....
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I pulled that Harper too. I don't collect him but it's tough to part with it.

(02-13-2013, 11:47 AM)minitracer Wrote: I pulled that Harper too. I don't collect him but it's tough to part with it.
It's not that tough to part with, Kevin ... don't talk him out of it! LOL

LoL Hope mine sells Monday at the show I'm doing!

Wow, nice hits.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Really nice hits. I wish the Walmarts in Puerto Rico would have baseball cards.