`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Downsize Quickly!!!

Need to Downsize Quickly!!!
Looking to drastically downsize my collection. I need most of my collection gone within the next two months. Send a trade request and let's see what we can work out. Thanks!
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

RE: Need to Downsize Quickly!!!
Open offer sent
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(02-05-2013, 02:55 PM)SFssft1911 Wrote: Looking to drastically downsize my collection. I need most of my collection gone within the next two months. Send a trade request and let's see what we can work out. Thanks!
Heading overseas?

(02-05-2013, 03:55 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Heading overseas?
LOL...yes!
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

Stay safe man, Ill get your cards out on Thursday.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Sounds good and thank you!

(02-05-2013, 04:02 PM)toddaray Wrote: Stay safe man, Ill get your cards out on Thursday.

I'm getting some decent responses on this, let's keep it going! I'm going to hit the gym soon and would love to be greeted by multiple offers when I return around 9-9:30pm.

I didn't expect to complete this many trades today/tonight; thank y'all for all the help thus far. It is very much appreciated! Keep them coming though! I've still got a long ways to go and I would rather get it done sooner than later.

Bump...

Bump...still looking to downsize!