`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Gold Card screw up...anybody else?

2013 Gold Card screw up...anybody else?
I'm curious if anybody else has this kind of screw up. I know some cards like this can be worth something but usually if the printing error is fixed during production. Any thoughts?

[Image: goldcardmessup001_zps8303cbe8.jpg]
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

RE: 2013 Gold Card screw up...anybody else?
Common :/
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Iv never seen one like that on any card. Im sure someone out there would like to have it.

Yeah, that won't be worth any more than the correct card. However, I'm sure somebody out there would like something like that as a novelty. There are several different cards like that listed on the bay, but the listings haven't ended yet so no way to know if any of them would sell for anything.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(02-03-2013, 09:15 AM)jdberia Wrote: Yeah, that won't be worth any more than the correct card. However, I'm sure somebody out there would like something like that as a novelty. There are several different cards like that listed on the bay, but the listings haven't ended yet so no way to know if any of them would sell for anything.
+
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

I got something like that with an Emerald parallel.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I just returned 20 cards to Topps that were also missing the foil. Just a printing error. Seriously doubt it's worth anymore than a correct version

yeah I've seen several regular base cards like that also. They just missed the stamping part of the print run.

Is it still numbered on the back or is that missing as well ?

If the numbering is there you could always throw it on ebay as a ebay 1/1

Printing error only, not added value and really lower the value, but some people will call it a 1/1 and sell to the uneducated on eBay..see it all the time..

By itself, not really an error.....as stated, someone might want it for a PC full back with # would be helpful.. I had a Hosmer RC that had no foil on it....on a whim, sent it to Beckett & got it graded. Came back with a 9.5 grade...sold it for $30 (idiot...LOL). Anyway there were about 30 cards in total like this from update...still have them somewhere in thier own little box. All pristine except for the foil....at a card show Beckett grader told me if not a "star", wouldn't get anything more for them. Gotta go see if I have any "stars".
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.