`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bored out of my mind!!!! Who wants to trade?

Bored out of my mind!!!! Who wants to trade?
I'm sitting here at work and bored out of mind. Looking to get some trade offers and get some trades done tonight. I'll be working until 9am Sunday morning so I have a ton of time to trade. Send offers, PLEASE!!!

Feel free to send me a PM, trade offer, or post a response here.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

RE: Bored out of my mind!!!! Who wants to trade?
I hear you. I work graveyards too.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(02-02-2013, 10:09 PM)tate31nym Wrote: I hear you. I work graveyards too.
LOL...I wish it were just a graveyard shift. I'm in the Army and every now and then we have to do a guard shift at our headquarters building answering the phone. Unfortunetly the shift is from 9am to 9am the next day. So it's a full 24-hour shift. I'm a little over half-way done but bordom is really starting to set in.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

Ahh... Yeah. I'm a police/fire/ems/911 dispatcher, so I can relate.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(02-02-2013, 10:41 PM)tate31nym Wrote: Ahh... Yeah. I'm a police/fire/ems/911 dispatcher, so I can relate.
Oh I bet. You deal with this type of stuff day in and day out; not sure that I could do that. I'm usually in bed by now sleeping because my alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning.

BUMP!!! If you're still up and want to trade let me know! PLEASSSSEEE!!!!