`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOF GU and More FT (Scans)

HOF GU and More FT (Scans)
Looking to trade for baseball, mainly Ryan Braun, Mike Trout and any comparable GU but will check orgs and/or buckets. PM, send offers or post here. Thanks!
[Image: HOFGU.jpg]
[Image: hpqscan0001.jpg]
The 2000-01 Duncan Beam Team is numbered to 500

Still have these as well:
[Image: JordanGraded.jpg]

The MJ's Back is numbered to 23
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: HOF GU and More FT (Scans)
hey man check me for the magic johnson and the triple with kobe garnett..thanks
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

i was going to inquire about the duncan beam team ( because it's AWESOME) but who knew a card #ed to 500 would book so high? i don't have anything to trade for it but i wish i did!!
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(01-31-2013, 05:21 PM)lecreccio Wrote: i was going to inquire about the duncan beam team ( because it's AWESOME) but who knew a card #ed to 500 would book so high? i don't have anything to trade for it but i wish i did!!
I hear you! I got it in a lot off of ebay 10 years ago and had no idea about it's value until I added it to our org a few months ago. If you have baseball you are looking to trade, we would be interested.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's