`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Any Good Pulls from 2013 Topps Series I?

Any Good Pulls from 2013 Topps Series I?
JUst wondering how many of you went out and bought a box and if you have anything good to report...?

RE: Any Good Pulls from 2013 Topps Series I?
Some guy got a Trout auto and an Aaron auto. Sadly, it wasn't me.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

You won't find any decent pulls out of retail unless you spend thousands upon thousands of dollars. I don't think enough hobby has been broken yet to really say.

My 2 best pulls were a David Ortiz JSY as well as a Votto patch card out of my 1 box.

I did open 4 more hangers today and got a "The Greats" inserts Red Framed version of Mariano Rivera. It's serially #d 42/50. That was pretty cool. That's the lowest base Topps #d insert I've seen in years.

[Image: RedMariano_zps12ba52be.jpg]

I did pretty good with retail ... comm. patches of Strasburg and Harper, emeralds of Trout and Machado, and a Buster Posey SP variation.

Here's what I got today from some blasters ....

a8c4df9e5cc465df70e6f281a13b8d22_zpsa303eb7f photo a8c4df9e5cc465df70e6f281a13b8d22_zpsa303eb7f.jpg
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

so is it a Comm. Patch or Rc Reprint patch ? Seems the Rc Reprints are much thinner than the comm. patches so should be easy to tell which you got.

not bad on my end. got a harper patch card. trout card. machado red border and regular. emerald jeter. and price die cut.

(01-30-2013, 07:36 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: so is it a Comm. Patch or Rc Reprint patch ? Seems the Rc Reprints are much thinner than the comm. patches so should be easy to tell which you got.
From what I have seen, it is one or the other.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Jersey number and the last guy to wear number 42.. very cool insert.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace