`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best card pulled from a pack..............

RE: Best card pulled from a pack..............
(01-24-2013, 08:42 AM)csamsal Wrote: and one i did forget...... an 07-08 sweet shot signature sticks ray bourque #ed to 15. has some chipping on it so it stays in the pc for now
I'm jealous.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(01-24-2013, 07:52 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: I'm jealous.
Smile

(01-24-2013, 08:17 PM)csamsal Wrote: Smile
If you ever decide to part with it please let me know.

Does this count? Back in 2009, I was at Wal-Mart and they had some packs of 2008 Sweet Spot baseball packaged individually. I pulled a Signs of History redemption which was for a guaranteed Presidential cut signature. Who you got was completely random and I was sent a cut of Thomas Jefferson numbered 2/2. Part of me wished I would have kept it, but I did get $4750 for it!

[Image: DSCN1829.jpg]

Other than that, a couple of my best pulls have been a 09/10 SPGU Significance Autograph of Gretzky, and a 11/12 Certified Shirt Off My Back Dual Jsy/Auto of Patrick Roy/Rogie Vachon.

(01-25-2013, 08:22 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Does this count? Back in 2009, I was at Wal-Mart and they had some packs of 2008 Sweet Spot baseball packaged individually. I pulled a Signs of History redemption which was for a guaranteed Presidential cut signature. Who you got was completely random and I was sent a cut of Thomas Jefferson numbered 2/2. Part of me wished I would have kept it, but I did get $4750 for it!

[Image: DSCN1829.jpg]

Other than that, a couple of my best pulls have been a 09/10 SPGU Significance Autograph of Gretzky, and a 11/12 Certified Shirt Off My Back Dual Jsy/Auto of Patrick Roy/Rogie Vachon.
i agree hard to want to part with a piece of history, but money can talk sometimes

(01-25-2013, 09:47 PM)csamsal Wrote: i agree hard to want to part with a piece of history, but money can talk sometimes
Haha when I first got it and posted it here, Beckett select auctions was contacting me trying to get me to sell it through them.

That card is amazing.

A lot of great stories, and some extremely awesome cards, Thank you all for sharing, let's keep this thread open and post some more fantastic pulls Smile
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

yes, that Thomas Jefferson cut auto would count in my book - what an awesome card! Personally, I would think selling that card and trying to get a better "frame-able" Jefferson auto might work out. I don't know what they go for, but maybe a whole document signed by him would be much cooler than simply a card
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Rnh ice 45/99 and 55/99. I also pulled a Sven Baerstchi /99 this year and an Adam Larsson UD spectrum 7/10.