Rocky Colavito
Jim Rice
Legendary Materials Kirk Gibson jsy /199

...ouch.....ouch
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: live box break..06 legendary cuts!
Wow .. I was watching this as it unfolded and that hurts seeing. I think a strongly worded letter is in order! That's brutal..
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

(01-25-2013, 01:28 PM)dhendrix1303 Wrote: Wow .. I was watching this as it unfolded and that hurts seeing. I think a strongly worded letter is in order! That's brutal..
ya I'm contacting the seller now. Normally, I'd just take it like a man, but when I go view your current auction and see 06 SP Legendary cuts HOT PACKS...I get a lil angry!
oh its worse...he has ONE item listed right now...a pack of 06 SP Legendary Cuts...with a GUARENTEED CUT SIGNATURE...it's on now buddy...it's on!

(01-25-2013, 01:34 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ya I'm contacting the seller now. Normally, I'd just take it like a man, but when I go view your current auction and see 06 SP Legendary cuts HOT PACKS...I get a lil angry!
oh its worse...he has ONE item listed right now...a pack of 06 SP Legendary Cuts...with a GUARENTEED CUT SIGNATURE...it's on now buddy...it's on!
Wow! Didn't even try to hide it .. that's pretty obvious.
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

(01-25-2013, 01:49 PM)dhendrix1303 Wrote: Wow! Didn't even try to hide it .. that's pretty obvious.
ya I just ripped him a new one via email! If I had a # for them they'd be getting called too! If they don't want their username thrown around to everyone I know they better make this right!

Did you get it on ebay? If so I would file a complaint with that Ebay Buyer Protection thing. They may help you out cause that J/O will never admit to it. Even though the evidence speaks for itself. I am sure he is going to say that he can't guarantee whats in the boxes and all that stuff. I got hosed a couple times with 2012 Bowman and 2012 Bowman Chrome but luckily Topps replaced the missing autographs. (With no name prospects)

(01-25-2013, 02:50 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Did you get it on ebay? If so I would file a complaint with that Ebay Buyer Protection thing. They may help you out cause that J/O will never admit to it. Even though the evidence speaks for itself. I am sure he is going to say that he can't guarantee whats in the boxes and all that stuff. I got hosed a couple times with 2012 Bowman and 2012 Bowman Chrome but luckily Topps replaced the missing autographs. (With no name prospects)
Oh dont worry i intend to, but im giving him a few hours to make good first, if he brushes me off or tries to deny it im filing claims and posting user names lol

Wow that's brutal and seems shady. Was the box open? Looked like it was tampered with?

Honestly, I'd never buy wax from anywhere except my LCS and dacardworld, etc. Reasoning behind this is that these guys that sell boxes on ebay, well they may have bought a case and already pulled the case hit or whatnot so they sell the boxes off knowing that they more than likely wont get the "case hit" or anything good.

If the seller didn't tamper with the packaging, this is probably what he did. There is this one LCS in my town that they mostly sell wax boxes and do a lot of their singles sales on eBay. I bought maybe 6 or 7 boxes from them and never hit anything worthwhile. Every time I got a box from them, there was only 1 or 2 to choose from since they bust the rest and sell it on eBay. My assumption was they busted open 10 of the 12 boxes in the case, got the good stuff and tries to sell the left overs.

Luckily I found another LCS nearby and the owner is a class act, super cool guy and likes to BS about sports! (like they should!) Not to mention Ive been pulling some really nice cards from his boxes! Out of 6 boxes of Bowman Draft 2012, I only had 1 mediocre box, the rest I got lucky and picked 2 boxes that had 2 autos in it!

Good luck man, hope it gets squared away!

Dang that blows man. But how does one even know what one has a auto in it? I mean the pack isnt thicker is it?

(01-25-2013, 06:52 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: Dang that blows man. But how does one even know what one has a auto in it? I mean the pack isnt thicker is it?
Wwell the cuts would be thicker, but they can open/reseal the packs and they can weigh um. I call shannanigans though when im missing a hit and his ONLY auction is a hot pack from the same set